Quantcast

Do we have any musicians in QUAD CRAZY?

I'm a SAXOPHONE MAN. I love playing along my favorite music, R & B; softrock;latin jazz;oldies;blues. I come home from work all tired and stressed out from it and playing my sax relaxes me right away. I know how to read a little music because of high school but I'm better at playing by ear. I usually listen to smooth jazz. Hey don't get me wrong heck I love music especially when I go riding , ROCK motivates me everytime. BLACK SABBATH, CREED, DEMON HUNTER,DISTURBED,KID ROCK, METALLICA,MOTLEY CURE,RESORTE,SLIPKNOT,SALIVA. Just checking if anyone plays music or not that's all. O yeah and a few notes on the piano and quit

I used to be a Piano and Drummer Guy.....Havent Thought about any of it in 25 yrs though....I ALWAYS wished I would have played SAX....I think its the most Soulful noise ever to come out of an instrument......Gotta bring it for around the Campfire:biggrin::wink:

Wow! Me I don't know. I'd have to drink a few to get brave enough and play a few, in order to play in front of just met friends. It would be cool though man.

You gotta love the "Motor City Madman". I grew up listening to my dads classic rock, I'm addicted to it.:yes:

Do you like any of the old blues? The road that we live on had several juke joints back in the 20's era and one was even on the property that our house sits on now. Robert Johnson, Muddy Waters, BB King, etc. has played on our property at one time or another here years ago....in fact Robert Johnson was poisened just a few miles from our house.

I used to play the tenor saxaphone, bass clarinet, and clarinet when i was in highschool. I was in jazz band and concert band I havent played in years though. I miss it

Do you own a saxophone now? Only because I have the whole sax family. From soprano to baritone. They're fun to play man. Yeah same here high school marching, concert and jazz stage band. Those were the days!

Do you like any of the old blues? The road that we live on had several juke joints back in the 20's era and one was even on the property that our house sits on now. Robert Johnson, Muddy Waters, BB King, etc. has played on our property at one time or another here years ago....in fact Robert Johnson was poisened just a few miles from our house.

Hello there,now BLUES I can have fun with my sax forever. Yeah all those artists are very familiar.

Do you own a saxophone now? Only because I have the whole sax family. From soprano to baritone. They're fun to play man. Yeah same here high school marching, concert and jazz stage band. Those were the days!

Cool no i dont own one but my aunt is a music director so she hooked me up. I do own a clarinet though.

I pretend to play the drums but wouldnt dare call myself a musician. Hey stoopidbot1 there is a Sublime tribute band called Wrong way. They play here in the south around GA, AL, and TN. ---- WRONG WAY: A Tribute To Sublime ---- That should be there site and they also have a Myspace page. I just saw them play Saturday, have been to many of their concerts and they always do a great show.

Have you ever seen Slightly Stoopid? Bradley Nowell discovered them. I played drums for them for a while.

Yeah , Im not positive but when I was stationed in California I think I've been to one of thier shows. They got a great sound also.

Cool no i dont own one but my aunt is a music director so she hooked me up. I do own a clarinet though.

Do you play often? Can you play by ear, you listening to music and playing along it. Try it , it's pretty cool. When I was in school I learned to read music and I got bored always reading music. So I started listening and playing along my cd's and got better at my playing. Now it's easy to play anything I hear, well except rock music. O and by the way, nice drawing you drew, excellent. Thats one of my other talents I have too, drawing. I do more of calligraphy lettering. Anyways back to the subject "music". I hope you don't stop playing and riding ofcourse.

• 2 years later...

an old thread that I can pull back out cool. I used to play guitar in the late 80's in a band called LUSH in the Allentown PA area. We opened up for Kix and Megadeth. I havent played seriously for about 10 years may have to see if I can still do it now though. good thread we got some talented people on this site.