Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

dune trip

how nice for you. i have driven past kill pecker many times but have never stopped to see any of it.

any way ,we are still looking for one more person to make this whole trip possible. if it goes anything like it has in the past , the cost per person for gas should be near $400 each . thats rather cheap to go that far and back . food and your quad gas is your responsibility

LOL Broke my wrist last year at the dunes !!:laugh:

yep , i have seen a number of guys get hurt at SL .thankfully i have not seen any on get them selves dead,but it does happen. last one i did hear of one rider lost it going over a hill and he got run over by the guy he was riding with.

ya makes ya think twice about making them jumps when you cant see the other side of the hill.

the last guy i did see get hurt was with several others ,and i think he was the last and tiring to keep up . some how he lost it on what was really flat sand . he went out to the hospital on a board.

at WV HM i saw two different guys lose it. happenedend that they we the last in the line of a number of riders, tiring to keep up with the pack and because of the dust ,they did not know what they had to avoid. ill tell you ,its along way down on some of them trails.

ya makes ya think twice about making them jumps when you cant see the other side of the hill.

the last guy i did see get hurt was with several others ,and i think he was the last and tiring to keep up . some how he lost it on what was really flat sand . he went out to the hospital on a board.

at WV HM i saw two different guys lose it. happenedend that they we the last in the line of a number of riders, tiring to keep up with the pack and because of the dust ,they did not know what they had to avoid. ill tell you ,its along way down on some of them trails.

yep but it is sure fun to ride sand !! Luck we out west have access to lots of dunes !!