You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By drifterss454
      im hoping that somebody could help me out changing my shifter on my 2014 outlander 400 max xt.,I kinda need step by step instructions,a brain aneurysm a few years ago has left me kinda useless sfiguring things out anymore,i think that hey took away the part of my brain that actually worked,lol,i did get the seat and plastics off,cover off the box,thats it,geez,i put more hurst shifters in my cars,cams,domes,cranksetc and now I cant figure out how to put a new shifter in my bike,more snow coming tonight,so, I"ll need my plow,,so I hope that somebody can guide me in changing the shifter,thanks all
    • By MystikFix
      hey guys, i am new to the forums but could use a little help. i am trying to change the seal where the drive shaft enters the front differetial on my 2012 polaris sportsman. i am under the impression that all i need to do is knock out the roll pin on the saft and the whole assembly will slide back so i can get to that seal. is this correct? i have taken off my wheel and given the pin a few whacks using a punch and it hasnt budged. i even tried using some WD40 with the same results. am i doing something wrong or is it just being stubborn? any suggestions to make my life a little easier. there isnt a lot of room down there to work with a hammer with my shock there. any help for a noobie would be greatly appreciated.
    • By jaysun
      As my previous posts make quite clear, I'm very new to this and have no idea what I'm doing. However, I have many mechanically inclined friends, as well as a couple friends that rode/fixed ATVs growing up.
      That being said, I'm getting completely mixed opinions on how often to change oil. The guy I bought my bike from (2008 KFX 450) said he changed oil ever couple rides. I've had a couple other people tell me that. Then I've had several other friends laugh at me for that suggestion. Tonight, I finally downloaded the owner's manual and, according to that, I'm supposed to change the oil every 90 days or 1100 miles. What the fck?
      If I could get some assistance with this, I'd really appreciate it.
      By the way, the title (of course) should say "sport". I can't edit it.
    • By jaysun
      As my previous posts make quite clear, I'm very new to this and have no idea what I'm doing. However, I have many mechanically inclined friends, as well as a couple friends that rode/fixed ATVs growing up.
      That being said, I'm getting completely mixed opinions on how often to change oil. The guy I bought my bike from (2008 KFX 450) said he changed oil ever couple rides. I've had a couple other people tell me that. Then I've had several other friends laugh at me for that suggestion. Tonight, I finally downloaded the owner's manual and, according to that, I'm supposed to change the oil every 90 days or 1100 miles. What the fck?
      If I could get some assistance with this, I'd really appreciate it.
    • By mikaveli
      i need some more low end someone told me to change my sprocket i have 14T they said i could go to a 13T wouldnt have to take any links out is that true? would that give me more low end or is there anything that would give me more