wheeler0801

Steering Stabilizer?!

5 posts in this topic

Soooo, I'm looking for a steering stabilizer for my 400ex and my husband's 450r....I'd really like a Precision but they're so expensive...

Any suggestions on a cheaper one? We've never owned these before so we really don't know what brand we should be looking for...help?!:aargh::biggrin:

That's actually how we buy a lot of our stuff...my husband just snagged a Z-Start Pro Rekluse off ebay for 220 bucks. Only had like one ride on it and the guy decided he didn't like the semi-automatic....

I'm trying to find out whether or not to go w/a pencil steering stabilizer, like denton, streamline...etc.

Any suggestions?

If you want the best go with elka yea you pay a lot but it is just amazing... I also like fasst handle bars it helps with control (stability) and also softs hard rides. I would buy the handle bars before the stabilizer.... good luck

thanks for the info, i went with the streamline billetanium stabalizer, hopefully the bars will come next.

but maybe a new quad will come first :) :) :) like maybe a 2009 400ex????

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By commander777
      can anyone tell me if power steering is on my utv?just got it and don't have any manuals w/ the side by side.it doesn't feel like it but was wondering.also,loud noise from underneath seems like.ive read a few posts where people have complained about the noise as well and the heat and dust coming up from the cockpit area.what u guys think.any advice.thanks
    • By Tim-ANC
      Just got back from a 3 day hunting trip over nasty terrain. Last day did a 53 mile round trip and the return with Caribou meat. The steering bump on these is pretty bad. Came home with bruises on my palms.
      Anyone know of a good steering stabilizer device? I`m looking at the one in the link. Seems awesome, but the price!
      Precision Racing Products ATV Steering Stabilizer damper
    • By Tim-ANC
      My friend has 2007 Honda TRX680FA Rincon. He wants to know if there is a power steering mod available for this? I don`t see anything in the service manual indicating it might have been a stock option.
    • By Markdb
      FOR SALE: 2011 Triton trailer model ATV128 Side/rear loading, has full size spare and extra tiedowns, about 5000 miles, I have had it since April 2011, looking for $ 1,900 best offer, no trades, I am not in a hurry to get rid of it so no low balling, trailer is located Smithtown NY 11787, arrangement can be made to meet in Pottsville PA area. You can send me an email if you want pictures [email protected] or call cell 516-242-9701This is an excellent quality aluminum trailer. I am selling it as my wife and daughter are not into the sport like they thought they would so no need for this trailer, will also have a 2011 Yamaha Grizzly 550 Power steering available soon. ATV128 side loading ATv trailer from Triton Trailers!
      http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/mcy/3430099658.html
    • By GREENIE
      i just bought a houser steering stem for my raptor and was wondering if i had to put new oil seals on .