zacdog

Help me!!!

8 posts in this topic

I have an '88 Honda Fourtrax 300 and I was wondering what kind of aftermarket exhaust you guys would recommend? I want some more power, and I've seen the Cobra and the Jardine, but I don't know if those would give me the best power. Please help!!!

Cobra is a good choice. Ran one on my 230 Shaft Suzuki. Worked better than White Brothers, of coarse this was back in 85.

Are you trying to decide between just those two?I have a '91 TRX 250X with a full system FMF(old style powerbomb header with powercore4 muffler).It's alot louder than stock but it gave good power gains.IIRC I picked it up for around $300.I don't have any experience between the two brands you listed...Whichever brand you go with;check about a rejet kit while you're at it

Cobra mufflers are loud. I have one on the Lakota. I don't know what was on it it when I got it I don't think it was stock. I like my FMF on the Quadracer.

I noticed that you also have a Valkyrie, if you want more power, put that motor in the Fourtrax frame. :biggrin:

I noticed that you also have a Valkyrie, if you want more power, put that motor in the Fourtrax frame. :biggrin:

Sounds good to me. :yes: