trailblazer_02

Talk about fast...holy crap

51 posts in this topic

I have a friend that has a Scrambler 400 bored out to a 435 and other mods. It has close to 100hp and won't move out of it tracks till you hit about 3k RPMs. It is scary fast.

play the video in the first post lol

btw that scrammy has a polaris xc 700 snowmobile engine stuffed in it.

VERY FAST

i watched it before when i posted.

and i still don't understand..........:confused::confused:

..its fast.

really fast.

thats it

More like quik. 0 to top speed would be better than stock.

i watched it before when i posted.

and i still don't understand..........:confused::confused:

What is there to not understand? The guy stuffed a snow mobile motor into a quad. It is fast.

ohhh...you see...I'm very new to this sport...and actually to anything that has a motor. I've been learning slowly over the past year...

don't hold it against me:frown:I had no idea what was so cool.....but now I kinda understand. Thanks for spelling it out for me Bot!

More like quik. 0 to top speed would be better than stock.

huh? 0-62 in four seconds and a top speed of 108 is fast if you ask me...

:confused:

Means he changed the gearinb then. I've been on two 500 scramblers and they would not hit 108 without changing gearing.Hit 72 mph no problrm. I watched the video If that thing hit 108 mph , Then you could fly with a single fart.

By the way its Km/h not MPH. 100 KMH is like 50 to 55 mph.Don that on a scrambler 50 ho with Cam , After market exshaust , and clutch kit. Got clocked by a local cop at 72 mph on pavement. It wound out to that to speed in a hurry.

*SIGH*

no.

100 km/h is 62.

and its NOT A SCRAMBLER

its a snomobile motor.

Motor is diferent but the tranny is the same. top speed should be the same. Just how fast you get there should be a heck of alot better.

have an 02 scrambler 400 2 stroke and a 03 scrambler 500 4 stroke and the 4 stroker has way more get up and go.. much quicker machine for sure.. not sure about top end on either being i have only had them both up to about 48 mph according to GPS

Great machines for sure. i couldnt even imagine doing over a 100 on a quad that is not set up with street tires.. Just doing close to 50 i could tell doing 75 would be tricky with trail tires on pavement.

Chris

I've rode at some pretty high speeds on pavement, it's kinda shakey, but it's not as bad as you think.

High speed on dirt is crazier than on pavement. On pavement the knobs kind of hold you in a line. On dirt you just float around.

That's true, pavement just gives me that thought of: "this would hurt like hell if i wrecked" it's like road rash flashbvacks for me.:elvis:

I hear ya, on pavement you know that if you make a wrong move you can high side that thng quick because of how well the tires grip.

I like doing long wheelies on pavement, it's scary thinkin about what would happen if you went backward at 70mph, but i can go much farther on pavement. I've topped my z400 out on the back two wheels several times on pavement, but then i look back and go "wow it's a good thing i didn't lose that wheelie.:err:

Yeah, for sure, i'm lucky i've never had any serious injuries though, you had a pretty bad bike wreck didn't you?

:aargh::confused::biggrin:shoot lord knows i have. i cased a step up, tore my knee apart, all the way down to my knee cap...that's just one of them