Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Talk about fast...holy crap

I was riding at full speed and went out of my way to hit a wake so I could jump. It was a sit down ski. Because I hit the wake at wierd angle, the ski turned 90 degrees in the air. I landed sideways, went from about 50mph to zero in about a tenth of a second. It launched me and I tweeked my leg in such a wierd way that it snapped about 2 inches above my knee. Now I got some titanium in me!

:biggrin:you're too much for all of us:laugh::laugh:

anywho, that sounds like one heck of a wreck Bot..

One time, I tried to land this double while we were racing indoor......buttt, at the last second I got scared and slammed the brakes, and cased the jump hard...

I flipped over my handlebars, then my quad proceeded to run my right arm over while I was on the ground....guess I should have had my kill switch hooked up. :confused:

I've had some good ones! I cart wheeled on an IT465 at about 65mph. We were in mexico riding the Baja race course, crossing the dry lake beds and I found the only pot hole in the whole place. Was very dusty never saw it. No injuries other than the ego.

eh, ive been meaning to ask you two things...

not to jack this thread.

1.) is the it465 2smoke or a 4

2.) what is that bike your "pops" is riding in the pic?

The 500 pulls away quick on the straight aways but through anykind of windy section I suck him up like a vacuum. If I get too close he will pelt me with large rocks. That 500 throws boulders. The mid range on the TRX and the ability to slide through turns without losing much speed makes it a decent race.

• 3 weeks later...