outlander560

2 inch highligter lift kit

7 posts in this topic

I am currently looking to buy a 2" lift kit for my arctic cat and was wanting to know if anyone knows if it is worth the 100$? Also if does it really lift the quad 2" or does it just say it?

I am currently looking to buy a 2" lift kit for my arctic cat and was wanting to know if anyone knows if it is worth the 100$? Also if does it really lift the quad 2" or does it just say it?
For the wear and tear on your on your quad, I personaly don't think its worth it.

wat wear and tear does it do?
Puts way to much wear and tear on the entire drive train. Ball joints and cv joints to just name a couple things. Try to save you money down the road.

Puts way to much wear and tear on the entire drive train. Ball joints and cv joints to just name a couple things. Try to save you money down the road.

I agree. Those things sit high as it is.

yea ur right im going to save my money. but i been wanting to know what does a clutch kit do?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By tuke
      Hi. I recently had to replace the diaphragm on my QM 500, so I decided to add a sigma 6 jet kit. I basically replaces the main jet with a 135 (was 130) and moved the clip on the needle down one space (as per their directions) towards the RICH direction. Now that I have it reinstalled it starts great, idles great but if you try and give it any throttle it sputters, pops and looses all power. With the choke on it will accept throttle.
      This implies to me that I am running LEAN, which seems strange as I moved the needle towards rich and put a bigger jet in?
      I have checked the rubber connections on either side of the carb, the carb has been out and it is CLEAN.
      So any thoughts other then just "clean the carb".
      Thanks
      Chris
    • By hangingon
      I got the Alba / Artrax clutch kit installed today! Its seems to work good on the short ride I took. Once I heal up from having surgery this past Monday Ill give it a good long test ride I cant wait!
    • By hangingon
      I just order one for my ltz400. An after the fact ? anybody on QC used the kits before & if so did you like it & did it hold up?
    • By cdr42798
      Hey guys I just bought a new Honda es 250, and Ive been looking at buying a lift kit for it but Im unable to find one. Can anyone link me to one that fits the model. Or tell me if anyone can do a custom one.
      Thanks,
      cdr42798