Stoopidbot1

Tis the season

22 posts in this topic

So it has started to get alot warmer out. For those of us that don't get to ride year round, we're whiping the dust off our toys. It's beginning to look alot like riding season, it's also beginning to look alot like thieving season. Every year countless people get thier atvs stolen. Don't be left with that empty, disgusted feeling. Take the extra couple minutes to puts good locks on your stuff. There are endless options of locks available, you can find one that will work for your needs and leave a thief unable to cut it. Be sure you put a lock on the tounge of your trailer. The big thing here in Colorado is for campers to go out in the morning and find their toys missing. Find a way thaat works for you to lock up everything.

Please people, protect your stuff. I'm seeing way to many people being ripped off. I know I like to think it is true but it is not. I would love to be able to leave my toys outside of my tent or what ever and think everyone is honest. The people I meet riding are some of the greatest people I have ever met. I just wish everyone was honest.

yeah no kidden. a couple years ago we left to go on a vacation weekend to another state, and we got a phone call that my husbands wheeler was stolen......we freaked..

the culprit?? his flippin 15 year old cousin. he decided to take it trail riding, got it stuck in a huge mudhole and didnt bother to tell anyone cause he didnt want to get in trouble. the cops didnt like that story too much.

You are right, it would be nice to be able to trust everyone. I do take the time to lock up the quads and rhino. I lock them to the trailer frame, right outside my window. You can't even leave out your chairs! I do believe that most of our fellow riders are good people, it is just a few that make it bad.

its the people who dont ride and see the machines as just an easy cash flow and steal them that are the problem....

A shotgun won't do squat if you wake up in the morning and your toys are gone.

its a joke bot :chillpillc: :laugh:

but seriously when riding secure all valuable possesions....gear, gas cans, QUADS, etc.

its a joke bot :chillpillc: :laugh:

but seriously when riding secure all valuable possesions....gear, gas cans, QUADS, etc.

especially the gas. That stuffs like gold :yes: Its prolly worth more than the wheelers these days :laugh:

especially the gas. That stuffs like gold :yes: Its prolly worth more than the wheelers these days :laugh:

bhahahahaha aint that the truth:biggrin:

i learned the gas from experience

some1 stole our 2 gas cans wile we were ridin. with all the gas and the cost of the cans they got about 50 or 60 dollars worth

oh man i'd be pissed. thats stuff you dont really think about people stealing. thanks for the heads up :)

Really sucks when they leave your frame and still everything else. Happened to my friend on his honey moon up in Michagan.

i learned the gas from experience

some1 stole our 2 gas cans wile we were ridin. with all the gas and the cost of the cans they got about 50 or 60 dollars worth

Now that I have a toy hauler with a gas station I don't bring cans. I turn the power off from the inside and lock the fuel door. To fuel the truck and the tank on the trailer its $200.00 before I leave town!:aargh:

We had someone steal our gas cans one night. I wish I could have seen the peson use it, we all had 2 strokes and our gas was pre mixed.

We had someone steal our gas cans one night. I wish I could have seen the peson use it, we all had 2 strokes and our gas was pre mixed.

I would have been looking for the smoking quads or the guys out there kicking there butt off trying to get it restarted!:laugh:

lol noooo not hte mixed gas!!

ahhhh!!

lol

i would like to see someone steal our jetski gas cans.

they are mixed.

lol