quadcrazy

May Photo Contest!

56 posts in this topic

May Photo Contest

Theme: "Best Action Shot"

Prize: $50 Gift Certificate to Rocky Mountain ATV

corp_logo.gif

Rules: Submit your "Best Action Shot" ATV photo by entering it with a post, into this thread. (If you are not familiar with how to do this, visit the Learning Center) One photo per member allowed, so make sure it's a winner. You may submit photos that have not won past contests. Photos can be of yourself or taken by you. You may not submit photos that you do not have ownership of or permission to use. Any violation of these terms will result in disqualification.

NOTE: You MUST have a minimum post count of 10 to enter into the contest! We would like to see participation in our forums from all members who enter the contest.

Last day to enter a photo is May 27th.

Voting will take place for the last 4 days of March to determine the winner.

Voting will end May 31st and the winner will be announced!

View Past Contest Winners

Good Luck!

I took this picture at the Unadilla Pro National Atv Races at the Unadilla valley sports center in the central new york in 2007. Cant wait till this years races in June :o)

unadilla.jpg

Im gonna Go OLD SCHOOL here....Just for the Fun of it....Old School Hard Copy Picture Scanned.....Had to Dust the Patina off of this one....:wink:

This is Pismo Back in 1982....I was 13 yrs old...Riding a Brand new ATC200M...Notice the Big Air with NO SUSPENSION!!!! :laugh:

ALSO,,,,,Helmets were not Law back then....But I had some Cool Varns on!!!

P10.jpg

I took this picture at the Unadilla Pro National Atv Races at the Unadilla valley sports center in the central new york in 2007. Cant wait till this years races in June :o)

unadilla.jpg

This is sure an awesome pic kim!!!!! :yes:

SamoaSandDunesTrip020.jpg

This is as good as I get riding with my kids! lol

FIGURE 8 IS FUN WITH SEVERAL PEOPLE AND (NO) BRAKE USING ALOUD:wink:

We decided to mix it up, I got behind the camera and took some shots of my DrtyGrl!

IMG_7377.jpg

HVPHOTOG....Since I dont have any power in here Im just going to ask you....Please Pick just one picture for your Submission....Thank you....:wink:

yeahh man i had two awesome pictures i wanted to post but had to choose....hopefully i picked the right one :):)

DSC02024.jpg

Catching some air on MX Track at La Grange, AWESOME MAN !

ally....awesome picture, i love seeing kids learn how to jump and ride, they're sooo cute!

ally....awesome picture, i love seeing kids learn how to jump and ride, they're sooo cute!

yeah like me :wink:

jk.:laugh:

Picture011.jpg

EDIT: Picture quality isn't great. I can send the high-res picture if you want me to. Just PM me your e-mail.

thanks for the comments, yeah now all I can do is be out there watching him and giving him pointers, I got hurt on sat. and I cant ride for awhile, and it SUCKS

Saturday's competition at Sun Honda in Denver...

IMG_0069-2.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHH!

:yes::yes: