Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

May Photo Contest!

drtygrl: AWESOMEEEEEE PICTURE. I hope you did great!!!!

She did awsome! She did way better than I thought she would. Not that I didn't think she would do good but she is often hesitant on big obstacles. Not the case, she mashed it. Everybody went NUTS for her. She had all the guys racers giving her props! A rep. from J strong Rhino parts was there and was impressed. He gave her a 100 dollar radiator guard for being the only girl in the comp and kicking the guys asses. I am VERY proud of her.:yes::yes::yes:

This is not that good but it is all I have right now. I haven't entered a contest yet so I just wanted to throw it out there. It is at our favorite place Wooly's Offroad. That is where all the pictures I have posted have been of. It was last fall and was dusty as hell. I hope to get some more and better pix this year.

3496.jpg

Here's one of my favorite MX shots from back in 2005 at Lake Whitney. In the photo, Doug Gust is out in front followed by Jason Luburgh with Tim Farr fading in the background.

Luburgh went on to take 2nd overall while Farr came in 4th and Gust finished 5th.

LG7O3252-2.jpg

It looks like the forum limits image sizes to 600x400 pixels so the image is pretty low quality. A higher quality version can be found here.

Here's one of my favorite MX shots from back in 2005 at Lake Whitney. In the photo, Doug Gust is out in front followed by Jason Luburgh with Tim Farr fading in the background.

Luburgh went on to take 2nd overall while Farr came in 4th and Gust finished 5th.

LG7O3252-2.jpg

It looks like the forum limits image sizes to 600x400 pixels so the image is pretty low quality. A higher quality version can be found here.

You have a 1D Mk II?!?!?!?!??!

Oh, you SO suck! LOL!!!!!!!

Great shot.....

Tom D

You have a 1D Mk II?!?!?!?!??!

Oh, you SO suck! LOL!!!!!!!

Great shot.....

Tom D

Familiar with EXIF data? :wink: My primary camera is a 1dMKII. I was doing work for a couple of magazines and a few quad accessory vendors when I bought the MKII, so the MK II worked out great. I had been using a 10D before the 1dMKII... and there's no comparison. The speed, quality, and durability of the 1D line is awe inspiring. In the same weekend that I took the shot I posted, I spent about an hour shooting in heavy rain without any kind of rain cover. I was soaked but the MKII and L lenses kept kicking. I ended up getting shots that many of the other photog's missed because their equipment wasn't able to take the rain. The Canon 1D line is amazing.