Rajah

Making a freestyle seat

5 posts in this topic

Looking for any info on how to make (or purchase) a seat with grab handles. I see them all the time in the videos but can never seem to locate much info on one. I have a 06 yfz450. Thanks for any help.

Rajah

Use The Grab Bar

Yeah I use that, but for some tricks it's nice to grab right under the seat. I found one site but was just looking for a few ideas before I cut into my quad. Thanks for the reply though!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By toonces
      Just got my first 4x4 ('11 700 Grizz) and I'm entirely unfamiliar with anything aftermarket. Does anyone make a second passenger seat for the '11 700 Grizz like I've seen on some of the Polaris 2 ups?
    • By outodoors
      Correction 80 Badger. Does any one know if this is possible, My in laws have a place in N. AZ and want we want to be able to ride from the house to the trail down the road, and also on the forest roads, Az says we have to have brake light, High and Low beams, Mirror and horn and plate light, Just curious if anyone has done this?
    • By en4239
      so the seat on my 87 warrior is beyond cleaning to help it. its torn, faded and just looks like crap. anyone ever use a seat cover? the two options are to either buy a seat cover off ebay for $50 or go to an upholstery place and see how much they would charge to stitch a new cover on. I could buy a new seat but they are twice as much as a cover. so just wondering if anyone has used them and if they liked them or hated them
    • By cabinman
      tried to winch my bike out yesterday and bike stalled, then winch stopped working. took it home and when i try to use winch there is a big clunking sound behind battery. took winch off and tried again and same noise. not sure what , why and exactly where its coming from to even try and repair or replace. any ideas????
    • By cutlass1972
      My first post here, hello all!!
      I just bought a fixer upper 98 kodiak 400 4x4. I need a whole seat assembly and have found a couple on ebay used. In particular a seat off of a 95 Kodiak. Can anyone tell me if this seat will work and if not what year range will work?