DrtyGrlKristin

Black Rhino Performance Chip Rocks!!!

4 posts in this topic

:yes: We got it yesterday, snapped it in place of the stock CDI, and took 'er for a test drive. Got it past the max speed it used to get up to (42 mph) in no time at all, can't wait to see how fast she'll really go now! She should do great in the dunes this weekend!!!!! :yes:

Cool sounds great! I can't wait to hear the results.

i thought the performance chip and the CDI were two diff things?

Hmmmm, I don't know the lingo too well, you may be right, TB....

BOT? Can you answer this?????

:confused:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By D__L
      I want to upgrade, not sure what size tires will fit and do I need wheel spacers and lift kit?
      What performance mods do I need to do for the larger tires or don't need to ?
      Like the Maxxis Vipr tires.
      Maxxis Vipr front 27x9R-14
      Maxxis Vipr Rear 27x11R-14
      What size wheel will work? offset?
      Stock 25x10-12 Rears and 25x8-12 Fronts
      Stick with 12 inch wheels and get taller tires?
      Thanks,
    • By DDPMarc
      Hey all,
      A buddy of mine just got 2 falcon 110s a few weeks back that had been sitting around for a few years, and got me to get them running. Well at least one, and took parts from the other one as needed.
      He is trading me the other one for labor costs. I really did not want to do this since I could use the money, but I am going to anyway. So my question is, where can I find some good performance parts for this thing. The one I rode went pretty good, but Im a speed freak of sorts and want to built it to go faster. I want to make a crazy little toy for myself with this thing. I already know about the after market CDI and coils, but would like to go way further than that with a possible cam and head, maybe even a larger bore if possible.
      Thanks for any replies.
    • By n1kk
      Would installing a stock exhaust of a bigger atv in place of a stock exhaust of a small atv be a practical substitution to an after market exhaust?
      For example would i see any performance gains ( or losses) if i installed a stock exhaust from a 450cc atv onto my 350cc atv. After rejetting of course.
      Would it not make much difference? Possibly be worst then stock because of too much flow?
    • By JAVUTV
      hi, i have a problem with this atv, now the motor works but hasn´t force i changed tue fuel pump and continuous equal
      somebody help me¡¡¡