J00F150

Diamond J Customs

17 posts in this topic

Sorry new in here, I will get used to it. I just purchased the warriors and wish I had got me a yfz450.

I haven't heard of them but I am interested in the kit for the Polaris 90 for my son.

Sorry new in here, I will get used to it. I just purchased the warriors and wish I had got me a yfz450.

No problem, welcome to the site.

I know of them and Know of people that have used thier Products.Ive seen their stuff on the MINI track...I have their Wheel Adaptors on my Sons TRX90....I know of a buddy that had their 300EX Kit on his TRX90 and LOVED IT......If you ask me.....its the BEST alternitive to Hendrix or KOQ products,,,But that is just me.....

id try to find some ppl with work done from them an dask them some questions before i went there myself!

A bunch of people on the raptor site I go to has tried these kits. They say they worked great, just the tie-rod extensions are junk and will fail. If you figure out what you want to run the arms and then spend the extra $100 for the extended tie rods- it's a decent kit that holds up better then front wheel spacers or crazy off-setted wheels.

Whats a REAL suspension???

Some good quality extended a-arms.

No wheel spacers in the front either. they add crazy amounts of bump steer and add loads to the stock components

I think he means suspension that cost 2,000 bucks a pair.

ouch:huh::elvis: