June Photo Contest!

13 posts in this topic

June Photo Contest!

Theme: "Funniest" ATV Photo

Sponsored By:

atvillustrated.gif

ATV Illustrated Magazine

Prize: 6 Issue Subscription

Rules: Submit your "Funniest" ATV photo by entering it with a post, into this thread. (If you are not familiar with how to do this, visit the Learning Center) One photo per member allowed, so make sure it's a winner. You may submit photos that have not won past contests. Photos can be of yourself or taken by you. You may not submit photos that you do not have ownership of or permission to use. Any violation of these terms will result in disqualification.

Clarification of "Funniest" ATV Photo Theme: You can only submit a photo that is somehow "Funny" or causes a laugh. The photo MUST have something to do with your atv, atv riding, something funny that happened while riding, etc. You may submit photos that have been entered before but that have not won.

Last day to enter a photo is June 26th.

Voting will take place for the last 4 days of June to determine the winner.

Voting will end June 30th and the winner will be announced!

My brother, trying to attach the tow strap so he could get pulled out of a mud pit:

Picture077.jpg

We made fun of him for this for a good month!

Here's a fellow rider in Mid-Flip! The water was a little deeper than we thought. So, he gunned it to get back on land and went straight up!........You can guess where the next position was.....:laugh:

2235.jpg

You know,,,,this may be only funny to me...I laugh every time I look at it.....These are my kids.....My oldest was 10 there,,,My Girl was 8 and my youngest was 3....They had ALL THAT SAND to ride in but just HAD to make a few laps around the little Quick Sand Spot....My youngest got Sucked in.....Do the older ones help???? NOOOOOO,,,,Dad has to save them:laugh: As far as the picture goes....Its one of my all time Favorites.....

34853A54497Ffp33B3Dot3E2323A3D3B3A4.jpg

This wasn't funny at the time but looking at it now... If you look at the left hand, it is still in position for the clutch.

IMG_0143-1.jpg

871499284_l.jpg

I know it's not a quad but it was in between riding sessions.

We had just stoped and got off our ATVs and it was a very windy day.

This is my daughter and my dad.

DSCF9134.JPG

As stated before, me RIPPING through some torrential flood waters, hanging on for dear life

and snortin' testosterone:

img0581qv8_txt.jpg

Tom D

this was during my first race in NY, I was goin through a log section, much like the one Bot's going through above....anywho, my tires caught up on the to of last log and nearly sent me flying...

so i figured i'd kiss my plastics =]

33pg1no.jpg

I dont remember if I was holding the quad up or if the quad was holding me up.

l_6bb6dcae33a551e8cc1ef2ec2c949592.jpg