Kawasaki Lakota Sport Mod ?'s

2 posts in this topic

I am looking for new parts and aftermarket parts of my 03' Lakota Sport (kef300-b3). On the aftermarket stuff I am looking for a bigger gas tank and the rear and/or front racks. Does anyone know a place I can find this stuff, preferably used so it's cheaper? or any other aftermarket stuff for this bike?

The Lakota I Used To Have I Got A Aftermarkt Pipe From Cobra And Some Nerfs Form Dg, And Some Nuckle Busters From Some Damn Where.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Weldingrod47
      Trying to change front wheel bearings. I removed the cotter pin and castle nut. Hub won't budge. Is there an additional retaining clip? Seems to be one of those push on type that barbs on the thread of the spindle. How do I remove it?
    • By bucklove
      2008 JIANSHE JS250 ATV-8 SPORT 5SPEED WITH REVERSE... where can I get parts for this??? Everything seems to be heavy duty quality... 525 chain Fast Ace gas charged adjustable shocks front n rear...Yamaha aluminium's a Yamaha Raptor copy with the exception of the front like (that looks similar to a Roketa front light)
    • By freightwrench
      Anyone know how many links in the drive chain to the front wheel drives on the 1995 sport 400 2 stroke if it makes a difference. thanks in advance freight:GEEK:
    • By freightwrench
      Hello! I have a 1995 sport 400 4wd, after cleaning the carb it starts and runs but when I turn the key or switch the kill switch it wont shut off. not all the time though.any suggestions on where to start? there is a ground cable that's on the frame above the carb that's not connected
      and would love to know where that goes. thanks in advance freight
    • By OutlawGade