verve

inserting video in post

8 posts in this topic

I have been trying and can't figure out what the trick is. I want to post the video in the post instead of just a link to the video, I have pasted the code that youtube gives you but it doesn't work in the post, it is just shows up as code. What am I doing wrong?

Just copy the Youtube video page URL into the post, that's it. Don't use the embed code. :biggrin:

For you tube it works if you copy the URL code and then pick the icon at the top of the message board that has the mountains and moon. Paste it in there you are set. I can't get the ones from here to work.

For you tube it works if you copy the URL code and then pick the icon at the top of the message board that has the mountains and moon. Paste it in there you are set. I can't get the ones from here to work.

You don't even need to use insertimage.gif, just paste the url from the video page. I noticed that also, where QC videos do not embed like that...

The supported sites are in this thread: http://www.quadcrazy.com/atvforum/announcements-support/3152-embed-videos-within-posts-added.html

Apologies, I guess I am too stupid to figure THAT out. who could? Is it too much to ask for a little tutelage? I hate doing things twice. :rolleyes: