verve

inserting video in post

8 posts in this topic

I have been trying and can't figure out what the trick is. I want to post the video in the post instead of just a link to the video, I have pasted the code that youtube gives you but it doesn't work in the post, it is just shows up as code. What am I doing wrong?

Just copy the Youtube video page URL into the post, that's it. Don't use the embed code. :biggrin:

For you tube it works if you copy the URL code and then pick the icon at the top of the message board that has the mountains and moon. Paste it in there you are set. I can't get the ones from here to work.

For you tube it works if you copy the URL code and then pick the icon at the top of the message board that has the mountains and moon. Paste it in there you are set. I can't get the ones from here to work.

You don't even need to use insertimage.gif, just paste the url from the video page. I noticed that also, where QC videos do not embed like that...

The supported sites are in this thread: http://www.quadcrazy.com/atvforum/announcements-support/3152-embed-videos-within-posts-added.html

Apologies, I guess I am too stupid to figure THAT out. who could? Is it too much to ask for a little tutelage? I hate doing things twice. :rolleyes:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By OutlawGade
      Hey guys. Starting a Grizzly Tracker Video Thread.
      [ame]
      [/ame]
    • By OutlawGade
      Starting a thread to keep our Videos in one spot. Thanks for watching and I hope you enjoy.
      If you like you can join the Group at www.facebook.com/groups/NOSatvs
      [ame]
      [/ame][ame]
      [/ame][ame]
      [/ame]
    • By Admin
      We've corrected the Youtube video layout that was breaking posts. You should be able to post a link from YouTube, Dailymotion, Amazon, Metacafe or Vimeo into a post and the video should display.
      Please let us know if you run into any issues.
    • By ddiggerr
      1983 Yamaha YT175
      Fired up for the first time after total rebuild. Now I have no idea whats going on. Compression is 120, new plug, new fuel and oil lines, new choke and fresh fuel. Carb cleaned and reeds are good (no gaps).
      Will not start without choke and stalls out when choke is off. Played with choke adjustment and doesn't change.
      It fires up first pull and only idles if I play with idle screw. As soon as I touch throttle, it goes bezerk on me and I have to shut it down as you can see in video .......

You can here the recoil lever tinging in the video. I lost the spring. D"oh!!
      So far I have swapped ignition coil, spark plug, CDI with no change. I have removed flywheel to check keyway and it is where it should be.
      Checked resistance on stator ... I get 10ohms +/- 10% on pickup coil within specs as per manual and I get 273ohms on charge coil. Manual states 300ohms +/- 10%, so that is also within spec.
      I have also swapped out jet needle and played around with different settings. Eventually I put it back to the 3rd line.
      The engine already has new seals and bearing so I am completely baffled as to what I am missing here.
      Any takers?
      Any and all suggestions will be appreciated.
      Thanks
      I have also swapped carbs from a running YT175. Same results.
    • By Tamio
      Hi, me and my friend were out and riding the other day and filmed some so I tried to do an edit from the videos that I got. So this is my first ATV edit and I need you guys to tell me what I can improve in my filming and editing. Please give rewarding comments!
      [ame]
      [/ame] Thanks!