Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

400ex mod piece by piece

well i got the a arms and brakelines on at 12:30 last night, all that left is to bleed the brakes, and perfect the camber and toe adjustments. i eyeballed it for the moment just to get a starting point, i plan to go out and buy an angle finder to help with the adjusments.

i love the look of plus 2's! so glad i bought them, if i can get it all adjusted tonight i MIGHT get to ride on the new setup saturday to we'll see!

oh yea, i would post pictures but my card reader on my CPU stopped working so ill have toupload pics on my dad CPU later.

today i had to send a lot of photos for work...i had the same problem power...

if you have a camera phone you can take pictures and email them to yourself like you're sending a picture msg. that's waht i had to do for 23 photos....

..cause we really wanna see it :) well, atleast I do :) :) :)

trust me, i wanna show her off sooo badly :laugh:

i would try that, but i dont have text thanks to my ex gf(long story)

watcha doin to her? other than those freakin awesome hipers. haha

Stripping her down completely....I have newer back fenders now to put on...my other ones were broke so much at the end of the season..they've probably got about 100 zip ties holding it together. I should just take a picture so you can see how we doctored her up:laugh:

Anywho....I've got the new Hipers...I'm also getting

**ITP GNCC or HD Holeshots all the way around

**Fasst Flexx Bars

**Any nerfs that have heel guards

**PINK & Green Graphics kit w/my sponsors, name & number on it

**Powder coated Frame/A-Arms/Hubs to match the Graphics kit

**New seat cover seeing how I just ripped the One Industries one I had on it in the last race

What I'd like to have:

**I'd like to make a bump seat somehow to keep my butt on it during muddy/wet races...going uphill is a :aargh: when you keep slidin all over the place.

**Andd a newer bottom end so I can have reverse:biggrin:

Plussss I can't wait to get the new Answer gear...

2009_Answer_Racing_Womens_Mode_Jers.jpg2009_Answer_Racing_Womens_Mode_Pant.jpg2009_Answer_Racing_Womens_Mode_Glov.jpg

how freakin' awesome is that!!!!!!!

Edited by wheeler0801
I can't spell.

• 2 months later...

well its been awhile so heres a little update.

as most of you know my quad blew up at the begining of the year. well its been rebuilt to a 406. and since my birthday is within the next month, my dad decided to buy me a jardine RT-4 slip on for 85 bucks off ebay.

another thing is my clutch cable is streched so ill have to buy a new one, but thats such a small inexpensive fix its probbly not worth metioning haha

heres a link to the auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Parts-Accessories___JARDINE-RT4-S-O-EXHAUST-W-SPARK-ARRESTOR-HONDA-TRX400_W0QQitemZ220348778617QQddnZPartsQ20Q26Q20AccessoriesQQddiZ2811QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_ATV_Parts_Accessories?hash=item220348778617&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A1171%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

Edited by powermaddd400ex

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey i have a 07 trx400ex with a nmotion slip on and it gave it the power i wanted and a great sound for cheap . . . think you should look into it .

where the heck did you find that?!

i wanted an nmotion shorty but never could find one for the 400.

but the quad is pretty much done now, as soon as it is paid off we'll be selling it(maybe part a few things out) and buy a 450.

so im not throwin anymore money at her xD