J00F150

warrior to raptor stance

10 posts in this topic

How could I get my warrior to have a stance like the 660 or 700. Can any of the front end fit on the warrior? Or maybe any of the 450 fit? I think the rear shock of a 660 will fit, but not sure, anyone know anything about changing different front and rear from different styles let me know.

If not anyone recommend any aftermarket for it.

Jerry

Your best bet would be to get some Houser Long travel arms and a wider axle. I don't think any of the Rapto parts will fit. Maybe the rear shock like you said.

Your best bet would be to get some Houser Long travel arms and a wider axle. I don't think any of the Rapto parts will fit. Maybe the rear shock like you said.

thats what i thought, cause the raptors parts are ultimatly bigger than the warriors parts

How could I get my warrior to have a stance like the 660 or 700. Can any of the front end fit on the warrior? Or maybe any of the 450 fit? I think the rear shock of a 660 will fit, but not sure, anyone know anything about changing different front and rear from different styles let me know.

If not anyone recommend any aftermarket for it.

Jerry

by stance do you mean that you want it wider? A stock 660 or 700 is not really any wider than a stock Warrior.

And changing a rear shock is not going to change teh stance either unless you are meaning something different.

there is not alot of people making aftermarket a-arms for the Warrior. Lonestar is probaly your best bet for after market a-arms.

Yamaha ATV Parts - Yamaha Warrior Aftermarket and Performance Products | Lonestar Racing

if you want a stance like a yfz450 or 660/700r you need to get +2 a-arms and a pair of yfz450 stock shocks for the a-arms. I did this when i had my 350 raptor and it sweet looking and road smooth

+2 a-arms and a wider rear axle. you might also look at some aftermarket shocks, the stock ones will get over worked with the wider a-arms.

I just realized how old this thread is, what did you end up deciding on Jerry?

by stance do you mean that you want it wider? A stock 660 or 700 is not really any wider than a stock Warrior.

And changing a rear shock is not going to change teh stance either unless you are meaning something different.

there is not alot of people making aftermarket a-arms for the Warrior. Lonestar is probaly your best bet for after market a-arms.

Yamaha ATV Parts - Yamaha Warrior Aftermarket and Performance Products | Lonestar Racing

heh a raptor 700 is 4" wider then a Warrior.