SunLrider

dual exaust

30 posts in this topic

i was just wondering if i could find a super sweet dual exaust for the blaster, just an idea,

get some metal pipe get a welder and a pipe bender.... make the curtain bends needed to come from the engine to the back... and then weld it all together... and then buy to mufflers... or u can use the one u have now and buy the same one.....

get some metal pipe get a welder and a pipe bender.... make the curtain bends needed to come from the engine to the back... and then weld it all together... and then buy to mufflers... or u can use the one u have now and buy the same one.....

hah sounds expensive,

i dont think it is that expensive u just need to know wat ur doing.... i think a 250 with a dual exhaust would be sick... but u r probably making ur engine struggle more...

i dont think it is that expensive u just need to know wat ur doing.... i think a 250 with a dual exhaust would be sick... but u r probably making ur engine struggle more...

once the money floods in im gettin one of those 240 kits for like 200 bucks:wink:

A dual on your ride would look sick but it would be a waste of money, in my opinion.

A dual on your ride would look sick but it would be a waste of money, in my opinion.

BINGO! a dual is jus for looks basically. an FMF or pro curcuit pipe would produce as much if not more flow than the dual.

IMO the duals look sick but not worth the money. spend that extra cash on other needed stuff like suspension, tires, etc

JMHO

BINGO! a dual is jus for looks basically. an FMF or pro curcuit pipe would produce as much if not more flow than the dual.

IMO the duals look sick but not worth the money. spend that extra cash on other needed stuff like suspension, tires, etc

JMHO

i was just making an idea

Do it up, you would be the first that I've seen. We're not knocking your idea just letting you know with the amount of money you will spend on 2 silencers and fabing a mid pipe and header it would be over kill for that bike. Only 2 machines have any business running duals, the Raptor and the Banshee.

Do it up, you would be the first that I've seen. We're not knocking your idea just letting you know with the amount of money you will spend on 2 silencers and fabing a mid pipe and header it would be over kill for that bike. Only 2 machines have any business running duals, the Raptor and the Banshee.

i just dont want to screw it up so that i cant have a running quad anymore

It will run but you will lose power. You only have one exhaust port on your motor, if you put a "Y" connector in line of your exhaust the exhaust will not flow smoothly.

It will run but you will lose power. You only have one exhaust port on your motor, if you put a "Y" connector in line of your exhaust the exhaust will not flow smoothly.

ahhh, i see

dont forget bot the sportsman 800 comes stock with a double exhaust

really? thats sweet

i was just wondering if i could find a super sweet dual exaust for the blaster, just an idea,

Have you checked LTE. they make duals for a number of makes and models.

kfx700s are BEAST with duals on also.

any vtwin NEEDS duals IMO.

not just duals. TRUE duals.

duals are sweet..but on a two stroke?

thats just weird..because the header is like really wide

it would be weird...

banshee is a two stroke and has duals. only because it has 2 pistons.. if you don't have 2 exhaust ports duals are a waste..

085.jpg

086.jpg

banshees are a givin. they are twins.

but a single cylinder...

is it possible?

or would it just make you have like NO gains.

The only gain you will get from running duals on a single cylinder is the number of looks.

im thinking of like the flow though...wouldnt it mess it up?

unless you split them at the silencer or something.