Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Group picture

2 posts in this topic

How in the heck do you change the picture for the groups? It did not upload my picture in the first place and edit is not helping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By trev0006
      Group and Military Motorcycle Tricks

Group and Military Motorcycle Tricks
      The members of TheATVZone had really enjoyed the company of numerous clubs and forums, during the big RIDE FOR SAMANTHA and the Ride for Jarred, so we thought we'd put together a ride and invite you back to Lost Trails. Even though Spring won't be here for two weeks after this ride (20th?), it’s high-time to get our collective bodies -n- bikes thawed out for some seat time!!
      March into Spring Ride!
      March 7 AND 8 (Saturday AND Sunday)
      LostTrails in Pocono Manor, PA
      Ride Lost Trails ATV Park
      Time: Be able to hit the trails by 9:30AM, so plan accordingly please. Unloading, paying,attaching flags etc...
      For rules and regulations in the park, visit the website please? Ride Lost Trails ATV Park Amazing how many times the next questions come up.
      Yes , you need insurance and their flag. (if you have a pole, u just need the LostTrails flag itself, if u need both, they offer both. Yes, you buy them.)
      Bring yer own food -n- drink, and take it with you when done.
      I'll be there both days, this is not a kids ride, UNLESS we have a nice reply/turnout below here where we can split the group.
      We have invited several clubs and forums from the tri-state area. This could be a good time to network and meet more people to ride with.
      We will keep a running list, just reply YES and how many PLUS you and if you plan to ride more than one day.
      MarGinJoey + 0, both days.
      BIGCATDAVE + the Cat Family, Sunday
      Lojim + 0, Saturday
      JustinHemi, knitting class. Neither day. lol
      Swampcat + Allicat, both days.
      Lumpneck +2 , Sunday
      Dogbyte +0?, Saturday
      Ride 300ex Red +?, Sunday
      ArcticCatRider500 + 3, Sunday
      Jam23 +1? Sat or Sun?
      Vinnyballs +3? Sunday
      Hambone +0, Saturday (Pocono Mountain ATV)
      Freak +0, Sunday
      A676Man + 0, Sat or Sun
      Mudded Prarie +1, Sunday (Tri-State ATVers)
      Rrocke17, +0, ? (NY Trailriders)
      Mikeexplorer +0, ? (Valley ATV)
      06Zuki +0, Saturday
      Skioutty +3? Sunday
      Ride300exRed +1, Sunday
    • Guest DunePrincess
      By Guest DunePrincess
      Can someone help me? I know how to attach photos and I thought I knew how to copy the URL to imbed the picture in a posting, but all that shows up is the URL code. Is there a secret I am not aware of? All I seem to be able to do so far is attach thumbnails.
      Appreciate your help!