Rhino 700, 64 MPH on pump gas!

3 posts in this topic

Everyone should check out this video at Trinity Racing . It is about a new Rhino 700 with:

• Brand New734cc Cylinder

• Pro Ported Cylinder Head with +1 mm Larger Valves

• Heavy Duty Spring Kit with Titanium Retainers

• Machined Clutch Sheave

• Stage III Camshaft

• JE 10.75 : 1 Forged Piston

• Dynatek Ignition

• Stage IV EFI controller

• Complete Top-End Gasket Set

Also a K&N Air filter.

It is running at 64 miles per hour uphill on a 1.5% grade sand road. after it drag races with a stock Rhino on asphalt and smokes the stock Rhino. Great job Trinity Racing!!!!

55 is fast enough without changing the suspension. 42 is stock, but a few mods and I will have it going 55.

[ame=]YouTube - Trinity Racing 64mph Rhino 700[/ame]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Guest Fox300exchic
      By Guest Fox300exchic
      If we had a dollar for every time the question “Which is really faster, the 700 or the 450?” shows up in our inbox, mailbox, or voicemail, we’d be putting this magazine together from a bungalow on a barely inhabited tropical isle named Quadhama.,24942,1603755,00.html
    • By bradleyheathhays
      Life got the best of me this year and to make a long story short my '11 Grizz 700 has a half tank of gas (w/ no stabilizer) and hasn't been started for around 9 or 10 months. I have apologized to it and promised this will never happen again, but in the meantime I'm faced with what to do to remedy the problem. Ideally I suppose I should get the tank off and drain the gas, replacing with non-EtOH gas (which thankfully I just found in my area).
      Any advice on how to get this done (draining the tank) or how difficult it might be?
    • By alexcross324
      Hi all, my second post here
      I got an old Yamaha 88 moto 4 and I have a problem with my overflow hose from the carb.
      When I put the gas switch to ON a big amount of gas is leaking from the I start using my quad with the gas switch to RESERVE wich is also leaking but less than in ON position.
      I dont ride a lot..but in a week I empty my gas tank.
      I never clean my carb because Im new to quad world and dont have the service I need you point of view.
      Thanks guys!
    • By bradleyheathhays
      I'm going to check the valve clearance on my 2011 Grizz 700 for the first time and I'm also wanting to check the timing, but I'm not sure how to do it. What tool (light gun?) do I need for this job and how is it done?
    • By skgw1
      Feul pump went out. Replaced. At times quad cuts out like its not getting gas. Saw article on new pump needs to be calibrated. Told how to go into a service mode. Does not tell how to calibrate after going into mode. Can anyone shed light on this procedure.