You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By rm6keith
      Supermoto Ontario is hosting a supermoto race August 16 at Toronto Motorsports Park. Please check out our website for event details and poster. You can join our Facebook page and meet up with other sueprmoto ATV riders from Ontario and Quebec.
      Please email me at for more information.
    • By Gunny
      Make sure you watch the video in 1080p. And all the ride info is on the video page, so no reason to rewrite it here.
      Hope you enjoy the video ...
    • By Gunny
      We had a few days of rain & then a cold front came thru our area. The claimed we had snow in the mountains, so I went for a ride to see for myself ... and what did I find ?? ........... SNOW !! ......... Not a lot mind you, but it was fun. When I unloaded the bike the temps were 27 degs F (-2.7c) & warmed up all the way to 33 degs F (0.5c) ... for about an hour. The rest of the day the temps stayed at 31 degs F (-0.5c) ... and then the storm came in ........ WOO HOO !!
      I will say however, there was no dust or bugs !! I did see a few people as the muzzle loader deer hunt was on & I think I was the only one that saw a buck !! ...
      Saw a few other deer & then a family of Mooses ... a cow & calf & a nice bull !! I got as close as I dared, making sure there were at least a couple trees between him & I & took what photo's I could ....
      Here's a short video of the days ride, make sure you watch it in 1080p & I hope you enjoy it !!
      [ame=]01 Oct 2014 First Snow - YouTube[/ame]
    • By FlowersJ
      Hey yall I would like to get into racing quads in the 450cc area and there are a lot of quads to chose. I was just wondering whats the best one, Ill be doing some MX tracks and doing some wooded tracks as well Thanks.
    • By paradiseoffroadpark
      Don't miss the race at Paradise this weekend, practice Saturday, 05/18 9am - 3pm Race Sunday, 05/19 sign ups 7am - 9am, race starts at 11am. We will have a pit bike open class for all ages and an ATV class. Visit our website for more info. ParadiseOffroadPark, click on "MX RIDERS INFO." tab. Thank you and ride safe!