Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wheeler0801

Fasst Flexx bars

9 posts in this topic

Anyone run these?? I'm selling my pitbike to get some extra aftermarkets for next season and these are on my wish list, but noone that I know runs them......help:confused::wink:

do they really help? is it worth spending the 300 bucks or could improvements be made elsewhere??

Nick is getting a stabilizer like GPR or Precision so I'll get his pencil stabilizer to add to my quad, so then I'll have two pencils..one on each side....

I mean, Idk what else I could get....I'm already gettin new tires, beadlocks on the back, repacking my pipe, graphics, new seat.....but, i'm selling the bike cause I just don't use it and can use the money elsewhere.......so, I thought Fasst bars maybe?

Have you ever ridden with them?? I mean, I know the top harescramblin' pros use them so I figured they've got to help.......I've just never used them.

The real question is would the pro riders use them if they had to buy their own? I have tried them once for a short amount of time. I saw no difference, but I didn't ride for any kind of distance. They are suppose to help with arm pump and rider fatigue.

so i hear....i was just wondering if they really worked or not, but you seem the only one to answer me....

ive ridden on them for a short amount of time, and couldnt rele tell a HUGE difference bewteen the flexx and my pro taper contours.

now ive heard from ppl that do have them and ride for hours and hours on end with them. and they say its like shocks for your arms.

for the money ill stick with my contours. but if you have the green,by all means getcha some :laugh:

i don't have it right off hand which is why im selling my pit bike. i get the worst arm pump in the world about 3 miles into the race...that sucks when you've still got 20+ miles to ride before the race is over.....I'm basically trying anything I can to help with the arm pump.....

A bit of advise. Go to a store that sells guitars. They have little hand held devises you squeeze to strengthen each individual finger. Use that like it is going out of style. This will build up the muscles in the upper part of your fore arm. Don't strap your gloves as tight as you can. Try to leave them loose, when you tighten them it restricts blood flow. Not crazy, but enough to help cause arm pump. When you are riding try not to hold on to the bars with a death grip. The more you white knuckle the bars, the more fatigue you will feel. Try putting icey hot on your arm where the pump occurs. These are all tricks I used on 2 wheels.

ive tried the icy hot and this ball thing you twirl on your arm to make it stronger....i've tried takin a tylenol before the race, i thought maybe the fasst bars would help...