Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
quadcrazy

Jagged X RANGER RZR Wins Best in the Desert's Bilek Silver State 300

1 post in this topic

The Jagged X/Polaris Racing number 1919 team was able to pull off another win at the Bilek Silver State 300, in Mesquite Nevada.

More...

atvsource_2008.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Blue
      Hey all I have a question on my 94 fourtrax 4x4. The electric start won't work. When I hit the button I hear the solenoid clicking but nothing happening. I put on a new solenoid and same thing happened. So I took off starter and checked it, brushes looked good nothing looked out of the ordinary. My battery is putting out 11.2 volts. I wouldn't think that would be it since I put a newer battery in from my other quad and still got same results. Any ideas I'm scratching my head on this one.
    • By rustybayou
      Clutches are engaging shifting fine I can turn the tires and the secondary clutch spins engaging the primary just not getting power to the wheels when it's running.
    • By allonroad
      2015 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS High Lifter Edition, There aren't many used Highlifters available on the market. Here is a chance to save $$$$$ on a very nice, well cared for.... For more information and photos contact me at [email protected]

• By allonroad
      2015 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS High Lifter Edition, There aren't many used Highlifters available on the market. Here is a chance to save $$$$$ on a very nice, well cared for.... For more information and photos contact me at [email protected]

• By fixitalready
      I have a 1999 bayou 300 4x4 that backfires through the carburetor. It only starts doing so after warming up for about a minute...till then you can rev the motor with no problem but after it warms up a little it will not rev and bogs down and backfires through the carburetor and exhaust. It has a new stator, pick up coil and carburetor has been rebuilt. Any help would be appreciated.