Ajmboy

Some Polaris RZR Photos

6 posts in this topic

I was at a local dealer the other day and saw this RZR that looked pretty awesome.

081103_131000.jpg

081103_130853.jpg

081103_130916.jpg

081103_130936.jpg

I saw one yesterday at the Auburn CA OTD (out the door) motor sports place....It was Burnt Orange With Racing Striped Seats to match.....I didnt get a Chance to stop and look at it but it looked Very Nice....

yea those things are awesome theirs a guy on my block whos got the stock version... i think the one AJMBoy found is 13,000 bucks..ridiculous..

yea those things are awesome theirs a guy on my block whos got the stock version... i think the one AJMBoy found is 13,000 bucks..ridiculous..

Yeah that's an RZRs at $13,999. I think what MWKE saw was the Nuclear Sunset LE?

93814831_1thumb_550x410.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Admin
      We have a new picture section and encourage everyone to upload their ATV photos. Looking for some suggestions on our categories. We used some of the old categories that we had. Currently you can upload photos to the different categories without creating an album, or you can create as many albums as you like to organize your photos.
      Currently the categories are:
      Crazy ATV Photos
      Show Off Your ATV
      Group ATV Photos
      ATV Scenic Rides
      Sport ATV Photos
      Utility ATV Photos
      Thinking we need:
      ATV Riding Spots
      http://www.quadcrazy.com/gallery/
    • By RoxanneRoseReid
      Need a polaris manual for a 1994 2 stroke 2/4x4 quad free. can you please post a link I can click on Thank you. Roxanne
    • By buzzar56
      I am looking for a free repair manual for a 2003 Polaris sportsman 500 ho atv. all the posts on here lead me noplace
      thanks fred.
    • By Weldingrod47
      Trying to change front wheel bearings. I removed the cotter pin and castle nut. Hub won't budge. Is there an additional retaining clip? Seems to be one of those push on type that barbs on the thread of the spindle. How do I remove it?
    • By warkcol
      I am having an issue where it sounds like the gears are slipping if I hit the throttle really hard and also after letting off when the engine brake is applied. Also, the drive train that goes to the front also rides again the gear shift box. I will attach pictures and a video here shortly.
      Thanks in advance!
      [ame]
      [/ame]https://postimg.org/image/cdlu6fza9/