Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
utvboard

New Battery Charger is perfect for Side x Side Vehicles

2 posts in this topic

ChargeMaster365TD-795514.jpg

Fort Worth, Texas (October 29, 2008) – BikeMaster a Leading PowerSports brand released an All-New State-of-the-Art Battery Charger for all PowerSport customer needs. The release comes just in time for the cold weather months. The new ChargeMaster 365TD completes a fulline of BikeMaster battery chargers. This exciting product is now available from your local PowerSports dealers, through Tucker Rocky Distributing. Use our dealer locator on our consumer web-site www.PowerSportRider.com, to find the nearest dealer.

Suggested

ChargeMaster 365TD

• Triple mode, 7 stage charger

• Assesses battery connection polarity

• Analyzes and diagnoses battery condition

• Recovers mildly and/or heavily discharged batteries

• Bulk charges batteries quickly

• Monitors voltage retention and battery condition

• Maintains battery with low current if the voltage drops below a set limit

• Extra long cables for ease of use

• Secure-grip alligator clips

• Weatherproof fuse holder

• Permanent connectors with weatherproof cap

• 3 Charge rates: MOTORCYCLES (600ma), CARS /BOATS (3600ma) & BOOST (for AGM batteries and cold weather charging)

• Suitable for AGM batteries that require a higher charge voltage

• Especially useful for charging batteries in freezing weather.

• Backlit LCD display for use in low light conditions

• Displays real-time charging rate, including voltage and amperage

• Designed to be connected for months or even years at a time (winter storage)

• Battery condition monitor indicates if the battery is able to hold a charge or is in need of replacement.

• Wall bracket and extra long cables for convenient garage use

• The ChargeMaster 365TD is suitable for all 12V battery types up to 130Ah including: Gel, MF and lead acid

Suggested Retail Price $89.95

More...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Quiker2
      I am in need of a battery for 1997 Yamaha Big Bear 4x4 350cc. I would like to buy a battery from an online store. Local batteries see be $50 more for me. If anyone has any online store recommendations please let me know.
      Also i have searched around online to see which battery has best reviews and it seems as Yuasa is the battery people indicate is best, followed by Motorcross and Throtle X. Any one know about the scorpion batteries from batterystuff? I would like the best cheapest battery.
      Any suggestions would be great thanks.
    • By Monster12ptBuck
      Hello all,
      I am still a little green when it comes to Atvs so please be gentle.
      I was charging my battery to take the machine out for a test spin I thought I put it on a trickle charge and ended up putting it on a fast charge! Came back out to the garage to find it smoking not to bad with still I could see it steaming coming out the top. I looked and saw a little water on the bottom where the battery was sitting. I took the battery off the charger fast and let it cool down.
      Question is did I wreck this battery it looks the same, the water and stuff is still inside? Do I just buy a new one or could or should I even try to charge this one again?
      Thanks in advance
      Monster

• By Cliff
      What's up you quad crazy people!!!
      I got a 2011 Honda 500 foreman that keeps a dead battery replace the battery checked it to see if it was changing and it is can't find out what pulling it down any suggestions!
    • By Tim-ANC
      Tried searching the forum to no avail. I remember reading something about a kit to hook to your battery that has wires hanging out for easy access to charge it. Anyone know the actual description and brand names for these things?
    • By hangingon
      Heres one for all you poor folks like me. My battery got to where it wouldn't take a charge or start my quad. I read a blog on using Alum from McCormick for pickling. Alum & distilled water is all it takes besides cleaning out the old acid with baking soda and water. I can't belive it worked but it did. It took adding a little more alum till I got the mix right so far I've made about seven starts.