Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
utvboard

Universal Reservoir Shock Clamps for your UTV

1 post in this topic

BilletShockClamp-2-754888.jpg

BilletShockClamp-1-736820.jpg

All Out Industries and BilletClamp.com are pleased to introduce our universal Reservoir Shock Clamps for your UTV, truck or buggy. These clamps are designed to easily mount 2.0” shock reservoirs to any flat surface with sufficient clearance. Our clamps are Machined from 6061 aircraft aluminum with rounded edges and assembled with stainless hardware. Tight tolerances ensure positive clamping pressure and prevent shock body or manufacturers label damage. Multiple diameters and colors are available. You have spent hundreds to thousands on your shocks, why settle for hose clamps, GO ALL OUT!

MSRP $23.99

http://www.alloutindustries.com/ http://www.billetclamp.com/

More...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By courtyard
      Would like to try these Shock and vibe bar mounts on my ATV but looking for feeback on them. They are made by Precision Racing Products and apparently are awesome for racing and riding. I have a YZF 450 and all I would need are different mounting posts from the company and they would work
      They normally retail at $229 but this looks like a great deal:
      Yamaha YZ450F Precision Shock AND Vibe Mounts Will FIT Many ATV Quads TOO YZF | eBay
      Thanks
    • By DirtySouth903
      Texas mudfest - gator run offroad park - tatum texas
      Dirt Road Tickets | Home

• By Cliffhnger
      We have a Bobcat 2200 (made by Club Car) and the transmission is starting to slip more. It will power out on a hill with loads that used to not be a problem. Is this a sign that the belt is worn and needs to be replaced or could it be something else?
      Thanks,
      Jere
    • By Austinhuntman
      I am debating on whether I am going to buy a side by side or atv to hunt with. If I get a side by side it will be a rzr 570 o a can am commander 800. But I need to know if you can legally make a side by side street legal in Tennessee and use I on public roads if you can and you know the requirements and laws that I have to follow to do this then I would love to hear back from you. Any answers are welcome. Thank you
    • By Austinhuntman
      Should I get a can am outlander 1000 or 800 or a can am commander 800 or 1000 or Kawi brute force 750 or teryx.
      Price isn't a prob but it will be used for work. Huntin. And fun. And just to show off lol