utvboard

Jagged X bring home another first place at the Henderson Fabtech Desert Classic

3 posts in this topic

The Henderson Fabtech Desert Classic was held December 6, 2008.

First place in the UTV class went to Jagged X in their Polaris RZR.

PolarisRZR-BITD-1-787119.jpg

Third place went to Mike Lasher in his Pro Armor Kawasaki Teryx.

ProArmorTeryx-1-704122.jpg

The race consisted of three laps around a 46 mile loop.

More...

I would so like to drive one of these and see how they handle.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Malaysiaflower
      Mother’s Day is a special day not only for mothers throughout the world but even their offspring since it provides them with the opportunity to express their love for the special lady in their lives. Every kid wants to make it a day to remember for the woman who gave birth to them and raised them with so much love and care. It is all for a worthy and memorable occasion. Make your mother feel special on this day every year. Send Mother's Day Flowers to Malaysia and show your warm love and affection http://www.flowerstomalaysia24x7.com/Mothers-Day-Malaysia.asp
    • By johnnoko98
      For Sale New ATV's Polaris and Can-Am For Sale
      !!! Interested buyer should mail us direct for inquiry !!!
      Email: [email protected] OR [email protected]
      2015 Polaris RZR 1000 EPS Desert Edition
      2015 Polaris RZR xp 1000 EPS Highlifter
      2014 Polaris RZR xp 1000 EPS 4x4 Side By Side
      2014 Polaris 850 XP Sportsman
      2014 Can-Am Maverick 1000r X mr DPS
      2014 Can-Am Outlander MAX 800R EFI LTD
      !!! Interested buyer should mail us direct for inquiry !!!
      Email: [email protected] OR [email protected]

• By sbose198
      Celebrate your special moments with the glamour of Flowers, Cakes and other Gifts. The time has come to do something new or unique and in order to that Send Flowers to India at affordable price through online and spread the aura of your love all around. Everybody can also Send Cakes to India to amaze their dear ones. Express your best love with the amazing Bouquet of Red Roses and see your beloved fall in love with you. Now-a-days everybody can bring smile to the face of their family, friend and loved ones in just a single click with a wide collection of floral gifts and cakes and make them feel very special and loving.
    • By thuds4evr
      Has any one seen or made or have an idea for an unusual accessorie , a radio mount or a gun mount other the the regular market stuff. Have you come up with any idea that you would care to share ?
      Example: a local surveyor here mtd an old antenna on the front of his front carrier rack. It keeps the spider webs out of his face.
      Another guy rigged up a light on a swivel that the base of screws into the rear view mirror mount on the left handle bar. He uses the light for things like fence repair at night or when he need a lite held on something around the farm.
      Anybody want to share any other ideas ?
      Or are you like me, I want a car radio or a scanner that will run off an Aux battery mtd some where on the ATV and charged when the ATV is running. Do not want to run it off the main battery. (ATV to heavy to push)
    • By pmnova
      My sons 2005 Brute Force 705i needs a new belt and im looking for recommendations for good places to buy a cvt belt from also is there any special tols needed?