Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

2009 ORBA Supershow - February 7-8, 2009 in Del Mar, CA

ORBASupershow-468x60-750669.gif

In just two years the ORBA SuperShow has established itself in the San Diego and Southern California market by consistently growing and creating a well-represented and enjoyable venue for everyone. With the proceeds from the show going directly into ORBA’s efforts to support off-road recreation and the off-road industry, ORBA intends to keep that momentum going. Please sign up and support the 2009 ORBA SuperShow February 7 and 8, 2009.

The Del Mar Fairgrounds will once again be the site for the show. This world class facility boasts beautiful Old World Spanish architecture and an enviable location—right next to the ocean. The Del Mar Fairgrounds is located 20 miles north of downtown San Diego, at 2260 Jimmy Durante Blvd. in the city of Del Mar, California.

The success of the 2008 show definitely proved that San Diegans are ready for a great off-road show—so we are keeping that momentum going by planning very cool events for Saturday and Sunday. Stay tuned for more information as the show nears.Our 2008 show filled two large exhibit halls, a pavilion tent, and the parking area in front of these halls. Additionally, vendors parked around a good portion of the TrophyKart race track. We are currently redesigning the track which will provide a better track design and also allow for more tractor-trailer rigs. One of the very fun features of this show is that there are loads of food vendors—the same delicious food that you get when you go to the fair. Another neat feature is the camping on site. You can bring your motorhome and camp just steps away from the show.

Date: February 7–8, 2009

Time: SAT: 9am–6pm • SUN: 9am–5pm

Place: DEL MAR FAIRGROUNDS, DEL MAR, CA

Photo Galleries:

2nd Annual ORBA Supershow - February 2008

1st Annual ORBA Supershow - March 2007

About ORBA:

ORBA is a nonprofit organization composed of hundreds of businesses nationwide involved in the off-highway vehicle recreation industry. It is the principal mission of ORBA to ensure the long-term viability of those businesses by working to keep public lands open to responsible recreational access. ORBA can be found on the internet at www.orba.biz.

More...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By STLJ
      Hope everyone is having a great weekend,
      While riding my quad just quit, I mean dead. No life on the dash, no crank and obesity no start. 
      Had a quick look under the plastic, batt reading 12.7v power at the key switch.
      Changed the power pack, still no luck.
      Anyone else have similar problems?
      I don't see a fuse box/panel, is there fusible links in the system? If so where di I start looking?

SK
    • By Dohbezon
      Hello everyone,
      I'm excited to join the forum today! My name's Noah and I am 30 years old. I look forward to gaining new knowledge, sharing my experience and benefiting from members' insightful advice.
      Thank you in advance for the welcome.
    • By kawasig
      Hello All
      I'm kinda new to ATVs. I just bought a 1987 Suzuki quad runner 230 Dual Range. I'm having a problem finding info on it. It's very clean, only 2.800 miles. The front wheels are only 30 in.center to center. I was thinking about adding wheel spacers to give it more stability. I realize the added stress on ball joints and bearings. I'm wondering if there are any other concerns? Any input is greatly appreciated!
    • By beast6228
      It's been a long time since I have used a forum, I was the admin of one for quite a few years, had thousands of daily active members, with lots of crazy posts and spammers, so I salute the admins. Anyway, just waving my greasy hands, Hopefully I can help others out.
    • By Params_sweden
      Hi!
      I got my KLF300 running again with your help a couple of months ago, at that time it was the ignition coil that had failed. It has been in use since then without issues until two weeks ago.
      When the new issue showed I was going at about 10km/h and it suddenly slowed to a halt. I started it again after that with choke and I drove it 400 meters and parked. Next time it was really hard to start, and since it was low on gas I thought that was the problem. It didn't get any better with a full tank, so I assumed it was the cold weather, and adjusted the pilot slightly.
      After that it I actually got it started again with full choke and some slight gas, I drove about 300 meters and then it slowed down to a halt again. After that, it hasn't started again.
      The compression is 165psi. The spark has good intensity, the ATV has functioned before with the same spark "intensity"/light. I *assume* that it has gas as well, there is definitely gas on the spark plug when I remove it
      I have checked the carburetor slightly, the float works, diaphragm looks ok, but I haven't disassembled it to really look for dust and such in all the small places.
      My theory right now is that it might've been some dust in the gas tank that went into the system, it's just a theory
      I'm thankful for all the help and pointers I can get, don't hesitate

/ Pär, Sweden

• Similar Tagged Forum Content