Quantcast

Two Brothers Racing Announces Online Custom Exhaust Design Center

custom_design_header-710651.jpg

Two Brothers Racing Announces An Industry First: Online Custom Exhaust Design Center

Orange County, California - December 2008

Through their popular website, www.twobros.com, Two Brothers Racing now offers their customers the chance to design and personalize their own exhaust system. Customization options include choosing the muffler canister type as well as the color and material combinations on all of the individual components, even the bolts! Customers can choose between several logo badge styles and even add their name, racing number or their own special text.

"This is a very exciting time for Two Brothers Racing," Jeff Whitten, Vice President of TBR said. "As a company of racers, riders and enthusiasts, we appreciate the desire for innovative styling in performance products. Riders want to stand out from the crowd and our Custom Exhaust Design Center allows on and off-road motorcycle, ATV, UTV and scooter enthusiasts the opportunity to add their own style to our high performance exhaust."

With their online tool, TBR has opened a custom design shop that users can access anytime, anywhere with quick turnaround and easy purchasing options. Buyers can purchase their custom exhaust directly from their favorite TBR dealer or online from www.twobros.com. And it couldn't be easier to use.

Customers simply select the make and model of their machine, pick the material for the canister (Aluminum, Titanium or Carbon Fiber) based on performance needs and style preferences and then click through different component color combinations until they come up with their own perfect look. Add in a personalized logo badge with their name and number-or pick from other badge designs-and their done.

The Custom Exhaust Design Center is open now and can be seen at www.twobros.com or by checking with your local Two Brothers Racing dealer.

More...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Sofaspud
      My 2008 can-am Outlander 800r is having hard shifting issues. Does anyone have a fix for this ?
    • By marlon smith
      1990 kawasaki bayou 300c idles fine but pops out exhaust and intake when trying to excel, will not take throttle past 1/4 , any one had this problem?
      have replaced carb twice, same thing, fresh built engine cylinder head, same as before, new spark plug, flywheel key is good, pulser test good, good spark
    • By Frank Angerano
      So I decided to pick up a small trailer if I could get one for the right price.  I found this one for a few hundred bucks on Craig’s list.  It is  a galvanized trailer which is exactly what I was looking for. The wood was shot and needed some minor repairs which I could care less about as long as the chassis was good. 
      I striped it down and put a new deck on. I had some vinyl realtree graphics that I had laying around so I added them to the fenders which I think worked out well. Very happy with this little guy.  
      I'm having the iron workers at my jobmake me up a few lightweight side rails that will have a 22 degree bend in them to accommodate the tires that slightly hang over the edge and will incorporate some tie down points as well. 

• By Spritee1
      polaris 2008 50 outlaw automatic: got the 50 for free. would only run with chock on, replaced the carburator with new. I can't get the unit to an idle where the machine doesn't move forward. if I do get it to idle down within a few moments it will die. got something to try?
    • By alex_grach
      Hello all, can anybody share wiring diagram or pinout for CDI unit?