Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Kawasaki Teryx High-Flow Replacement Air Filter

1 post in this topic

Teryx-KA-7508-734558.jpgKawasaki Teryx High-Flow Replacement Air Filter

Breathing deep, K&N opens up the Kawasaki Teryx with a High-Flow OE replacement Air Filter…December 2008, K&N Engineering, Inc., Releases a “New” High-Flow Replacement Air Filter (KA-7508) for all 2008-2009 Kawasaki KRF750 Teryx 4X4 Side by Sides.

Designed to fit specifically into your OE Air Box Assembly, this New High-Flow, OE Replacement filter is performance designed to provide increased airflow, resulting in increased horsepower & torque. The pleated media provides an Extra-Large filtration area offering longer service intervals. Ensuring a secure fit, the K&N utilizes the OEM mounting cage. Specifically designed base seal and top molds, injected with the highest quality Urethane ensures a perfect seal and extra long life.

• Fuel management modifications are not necessary to obtain increased performance

• All K&N High-Flow Filters are washable & reusable, pre-oiled and ready to ride

• K&N delivers the same high-flow technology in every filter manufactured

• Covered by the K&N Limited Warranty for One Year

• Optional - K&N DryCharger® improves protection and increase service intervals in extreme conditions.

Look for K&N High-Performance Air Filters, Oil Filters, and Complete Intake Assemblies for your motorcycle,car or truck at your at your local performance dealer!

GO TO: for more information and a performance dealer near you!

UTV Industry News

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By crazynordlander
      Hi All,
      Has anyone found engine oil in their air filter box. The must be little or no baffle between crankcase ventilation and that hose that attaches to the air filter box.
      I went to pick up my ATV today 60 miles away that they could not fix the jerky low speeds on and before I loaded it decided to check on this. Sure enough there was a good coating of oil with some pooling in the bottom of the air filter box. The air filter has oil on it too but is it a dry element or oiled element type. My guess from the color of it dry.
      I heard on a comment on my YT videos that there is a kit for this issue? Is this a CFMOTO fix?
    • By toonces
      Doing the first big maintenance on the old 2011 700 Grizz and have a couple q's.
      I've been told that Hondas take only a certain type of coolant and now I'm wondering about my Yamaha. Is there a certain type of coolant I need to look for or will general coolants be good enough?
      And second...I'm gonna use the No Toil stuff to clean and oil my air filter. Are there different types of No Toil cleaners and filter oils where I need to look for a specific type, or is there just one to get...the No Toil Evolution Kit? And if there are different types whats the type of oil No Toil makes that is right for my air filter?
    • By HomerBill
      I have a 1996 King Quad 300 LT-F4WDX ATV
      I tried to install a carburetor rebuild kit but there were no instructions and I am unable to find them. Anybody know what the "Pilot Screw" is set at? The engine starts but seems to be flooding- very difficult to get the rpms up and engine acts flooded.
      I set the screw to 3 turns from closed. It is called the "Pilot Screw" on exploded views of the carb.
      It is a Mikuni BST 31 single carb.
      Thanks for any help!
      Bill Roberts
    • By pizzaman_288
      How hard is it to change the outer seals on the rear differential mine are leaking fluid and I have no idea on how to change them out any help would be great thanks
    • By pete
      I've got a 2005 Brute Force 750 that just had the main timing chain replaced (It broke) along with a couple valves (Bent). The engine work was done by my Mechanic but I removed & reinstalled the motor.
      Put it all back together and it fired up nicely. I let it idle for a bit and pulled the dipstick to make sure I hade enough oil in it. Major pressure coming out of the crankcase, it was as if I had my hand in front of the exhaust! Tons of coolant in there as well!
      The guy who rebuilt it is very good and I know I put it all back together correctly. He obviously missed something, anyone have any thoughts?