Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By toonces
      Just got my first 4x4 ('11 700 Grizz) and I'm entirely unfamiliar with anything aftermarket. Does anyone make a second passenger seat for the '11 700 Grizz like I've seen on some of the Polaris 2 ups?
    • By prityboy69
      Ok I recently put a 220kdx motor in a 150 falcon. The suspension can't keep up with the motor so I need arms, shocks, and four lug spindles & hubs. Does anyone know of a aftermarket suspension for this quad or even a set of arms that will work off another manufacturers quad such as Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha, or Suzuki? Please anybody who has any information would be a huge amount of help. Thanks in advance!
    • By en4239
      so the seat on my 87 warrior is beyond cleaning to help it. its torn, faded and just looks like crap. anyone ever use a seat cover? the two options are to either buy a seat cover off ebay for $50 or go to an upholstery place and see how much they would charge to stitch a new cover on. I could buy a new seat but they are twice as much as a cover. so just wondering if anyone has used them and if they liked them or hated them
    • By marioweldinginc
      Anyone have any suggestions for making my chasis any faster? The motor seems to be too fast for my suspension and me too! I refuse to waste money on Elka shocks/springs. Would like to go with Fox air shox. Also cant go wider than 48" in the front. Where should I start.
      Right now I have a factory suspension on the rear with a wide axle to 48". On the front I have factory 450r shocks and a steering stabilizer. Its still too bouncy for my taste
      Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    • By LTZRider14
      I am wanting to go a different route then most people do when they own LTZ's. I am wanting to lift it but can NOT find a lift kit. I found a lift kit for a Ozark on Will this lift kit fit my 2005 LTZ-250 ?
      Thanks for any help, LTZRider