Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By gyminis
      i have a 2009 grizzly 700,replaced the fuel pump and filter,replaced the spark plug and checked the air filter for a mouse house! it runs then shuts down,wont stay running,does the fuel line need to be primed and air free to run properly or am i missing something obvious??????????????
    • By Pitbulls3489
      I have a 2009 big bear that needs a top end , i have found a couple 2001 models on ebay my question is are they compatible? Is a 2009 400 cc big bear cylinder head the same one on a 2001 big bear 400 cc??
      Please help..
    • By gyminis
      Ok, this should an easy one for everyone! I do not have a repair manual,so here i go:-) i need to know where the thermal relay switch for the cooling fan is located???? i have replaced the fan/temp switch/thermastat and all the fuses are ok
    • By Rktman455
      I have a 2009 800 efi Sportsman and at 30 mph it will cut out, it will maintain 30 but will not go any faster, it is almost like the reverse overide but pushing the button changes nothing in the forward gears. 2390 km on it and I havent had it long. Thanks in advance!
    • By jim1404
      the problem with the four wheel drive is instrument indicator will not go to two wheel selection in resonable time. cold or warm same. i have noticed occasional clunk from front differential on de-exceleration sometimes. advice or solution needed, thanks.