Ajmboy

Off Brand Utility ATV

8 posts in this topic

My Niece has one of these Off Brand Sport Quads....I think it is 150 or 200cc's....WHAT A PIECE OF CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also know of More than 5 more Examples of the Same Style Quads but different Brand name that also have more Down time than Ride Time....Like I said in another post this morning.....The Smaller ones 49cc's are Working....The bigger ones are a waste of money....They also claim to be Honda Compatible....However,,,,Nothing Fits So Far...And Honda WILL NOT touch them..

from what i can see they are pretty much crap. alot of people are getting them but are not aware what they are getting into.

Alot of broken weld are just some of the major qaulity problems they have to.

My Niece has one of these Off Brand Sport Quads....I think it is 150 or 200cc's....WHAT A PIECE OF CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also know of More than 5 more Examples of the Same Style Quads but different Brand name that also have more Down time than Ride Time....Like I said in another post this morning.....The Smaller ones 49cc's are Working....The bigger ones are a waste of money....They also claim to be Honda Compatible....However,,,,Nothing Fits So Far...And Honda WILL NOT touch them..

Agreed with everything u said... if u look at all of them its like they pull pieces off other brand atvs and glue it onto a frame

The ones on this website I have heard that they are nothing but junk. I have a friend that sells CFMOTO brand atv's. These are pretty good quality atv's. They have a very strong powerblock and the plastic actually survives a trip into the brush.

I had a 50 extreme and it was a piece of crap. The jets got clogged at the riding park and i had to completly tear it down to get to the carb. Also the air filter always got clogged because it was in the back by the rear tire. I was always have to jack with it to run right.

I would only by japan made not china made.