Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Travo
      Can anyone help with routing the hoses on a lt250 carb hose routing? Manual doesn't really specify much, and pictures are lacking in it
      Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    • By Countrymoto54
      Just curious if anyone ever tried to fit a 99-09 bruin 250 muffler on an older moto 4 250 before ?
      Looks like it would . Probably not to hard to adapt the mounts . Just wondering about clearance as the one we have just barely clears the tire .
      Thoughts ??
      Thanks in advance .

• By brad1
      I have a 2003 Bayou 250. Suddenly, it won't start with the start switch. No clicking, no neutral light on. It will pull start fine. The battery is new. Any idea what to look at first? Thanks.
    • By pizzaman_288
      How hard is it to change the outer seals on the rear differential mine are leaking fluid and I have no idea on how to change them out any help would be great thanks
    • By pete
      I've got a 2005 Brute Force 750 that just had the main timing chain replaced (It broke) along with a couple valves (Bent). The engine work was done by my Mechanic but I removed & reinstalled the motor.
      Put it all back together and it fired up nicely. I let it idle for a bit and pulled the dipstick to make sure I hade enough oil in it. Major pressure coming out of the crankcase, it was as if I had my hand in front of the exhaust! Tons of coolant in there as well!
      The guy who rebuilt it is very good and I know I put it all back together correctly. He obviously missed something, anyone have any thoughts?