Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By oldcomet
      Morning Folks
      Ok so I have taken the front hubs apart everything is good and working fluids changed and full In 2 wheel drive the bike works great However in 4 wheel drive high I get a grinding clunking noise right near the foot pegs The universals are all brand new in the complete bike The problem just started after my last ride Sometimes I have to change the rpm to get the bike to go into gear in forward and reverse The bike doesn't make the grinding noise when I have the bike in 4 wheel driver low gear only in high gear Could the shifter need adjusting any help would be great Thanks for your time
      Oldcomet
    • By Quadguy420
      I have a 2002 prairie 650 and when i have the handlebars as straight as i can get them the one wheel toes out and isn't straight . is there anyway i can adjust this ? or anyway to rectify it .
    • By jim1404
      the problem with the four wheel drive is instrument indicator will not go to two wheel selection in resonable time. cold or warm same. i have noticed occasional clunk from front differential on de-exceleration sometimes. advice or solution needed, thanks.
    • By timberdoodle
      when it has been threw deep water and then sets in freezing weather, the right front wheel locks up, can get it loose by putting it in four wheel to break it loose then off tot he trails but any idea where t look for the cause or the leak that is causing it to lock up must be getting water in somewhere on the break drum i think that it shouldnt.. any help would be appreciated..
    • By gyminis
      I have a project in the works and need pro advice and thoughts! No amatures,please! I have acquired 2 1990's quadrunners and am converting 1 of them into a low profile rock crawlin,single seat buggy! Here is my plan,Im gonna cut the frame in half just in front of the cylinder head and extend the front approx 2' to accomidate a seat in front of the motor/business end of the animal and lengthening the shaft to the front diff. I was also considering wheel spacers to make it a little more stable from side to side. Upon considering my options i noticed that if i turn the wheels inside out,i would gain the same space as if i would have bought the spacers w/o the expense. I want all the pro advice relative to the spacers you can come up with ,good and bad!ps the only difference is that the air valves will be on the inside of the wheel. thanx jim:goofy::idea: