quadcrazy

Have you ever??

8 posts in this topic

Do you own one of these bad boys, rode one, seen one??? Let's hear about it..

i have only seen them on the internet. i would love to see one in action though.

Got an '02 Speed. Cannondales were way ahead of their time. Stuff like fuel injection and aluminum frames aren't new for quads. Cannondale had them years ago. If you look past some reliability issues (most of them have been corrected) then they were and are some great quads. Run liked raped apes too

Got an '02 Speed that was redone with a "Timbo" 495 big bore stroker kit, bored throttle body, Harley injectors, ported and polished head, custom cpu map, air box delete, and all updates for engine, 2"+ A-arms w/Elka triple spring piggybacks, 1"+ swingarm(really helps keep the front end on the ground) w/Elka, 4"+ durablue axle. Dyno tuned with 72hp to ground! It maybe 9 years old but still beats the 450's & 700's racing up Olds hill in Glamis, and I am usually about 100lbs heavier than others I'm running against. It's scary fast!!! and FOR SALE!!!

Do you own one of these bad boys, rode one, seen one??? Let's hear about it..

WHAT is it?????????

I can't see anything.:no:

WHAT is it?????????

I can't see anything.:no:

me either .........:confused:

I have an 02 Speed myself. I just had Wistech from Wi. update my engine. I love it and this thing rips. I'm wondering how much you're asking for your Speed?