Stolen quads out of Fleetwood, PA

2 posts in this topic

Ok every body lets keep our eyes open for some stolen quads.Some butt munchers broke in to my friend's shop in Fleetwood, PA on friday night and stole his 700 king quad black in color with snokels out in front of the bars.also got his yellow lt 450 his gray lt 400 lt 250 with powercoated and polished nice unit looks like it never seen the dirt and a 50 cc quad green in color. Will get some pics up shortly. So watch all the for sale ads on the internet and if you think you read or saw some thing that is close to that pm me there is a reward, we'll make it worth your time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By gearheadMOM
      VIN # 4XASEE579FA651053
      ENGINE SERIAL # 0120514210169
      Early morning of July 30 in Wonder Lake, IL * 2015 POLARIS 570 EFI EPS Bright White was STOLEN * $500. REWARD for the Return of Stolen Property * $1000. for the Apprehension of the Thief(s) and a Conviction for the Above Mentioned Stolen Property
      ** Database info comes from claims submitted by participating Insurance Companies. Please take a moment to see if your company is listed, if not be active and get the info to them. Make a claim even if it will be declined, status of stolen will be submitted to site by the participating Insurance companies. Please be Active, please take a moment to Share links.
      Please if you have any information pm me.
      Thank You

• By Raventurous
      Hi! I'm new here, and I'm striving hard to learn about doing my own quad repairs. That's how I stumbled on this forum, and I wanted to introduce myself.
      I wrote a little article about my travails with wrenching on my website, Raventurous - My Life Outside My Comfort Zone (specifically, Mechanics Make Quad Repair Look Easy). I'd really love for you to check it out ant tell me what you think. I've been riding quads for about five years and have been working on my own repairs for nearly that long.
      Thanks for checking out this post! I’ll hope to get to know people soon.

• By waynep
      I have a 1996 kawasaki bayou 300 that i cant seem to get running for more then about 10 seconds i think i need it to spin a little faster. i had it giving it to me and havent ever worked on a four wheeler yet. i have already cleaned the carb and did all the maintainance things i could think of. and am hoping for a good starting point Thanks Guys!!
    • By Happyrider
      Lucky day. Found a new ATV trail near my place then grab an offer for my son!
      Coupon code TURKEY
      extra $50 off on all ATVs. I can't believe I can get a 110cc ATV under $600 with free shipping, lol. Offer ends today, hurry up!
      Ice Bear ATVs, Ice Bear ATV for Sale, Ice Bear ATV Quad.
    • By ml4wheeling
      Hey guys I am new to the forum and it suck to say that my quad was taken last night. Its a yellow 2006 Suzuki LTZ400 I had it out for sale for 4 month in my front yard. It was chained to the utility pole. IF anyone has any info or sees it send me a message thanks.