stilt

Suzuki King Quad 700 Stuck in 4WD

5 posts in this topic

I have a 2007 kingquad 700 and its stuck in 4 wheel drive,does anyone ever had this problem?

Is it stuck in 4WD or is Diff Lock stuck on?

* Renamed the title of the thread to be more descriptive.

I think the diffs locked.

Is the DIFF light on? Did you try to push the button and go in reverse or low speed and wait for it to disengage..or try to go down a hill to disengage. Is it difficult to steer? With diff lock on it's tuff to steer vs just the 4WD. I know I have that issue sometimes when it's in 4WD but in motion, it will not disengage. You need to disengage DIFF lock then the 4WD.

the diffs is locked and yeah I tried just about everything to get it to come out. I had to ride 10 miles or so and it was a handful. any ideas?

Edited by stilt

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Jers
      I need to know what I have and what tire really go on it, Mine has 24x11x10 on the back and 22x8x10 on the front and I need new tire but I don't think are the right size. Also I can't find the model number listed but it looks like a 250 quadrunner 2wd and I think it is a 1987 maybe, can anyone help me, also I it has a rich running sound and I put a carb diap in it and cleaned the carb. is there a jet needing replaced?
    • By skgw1
      Feul pump went out. Replaced. At times quad cuts out like its not getting gas. Saw article on new pump needs to be calibrated. Told how to go into a service mode. Does not tell how to calibrate after going into mode. Can anyone shed light on this procedure.
    • By katasha2
      I took apart the carburator to clean out and I can't remember exactly where the springs that are inside the float are supposed to go I've tried to look up schematics but I think I am missing a spring maybe need helpt:confused::confused:
    • By toonces
      I'm wanting to run Shell Rotella T6 synthetic in the 700 Griz but I can only find it in either 0W-40 or 5W-40 weights, and the manual says it's ok to use everything BUT those weights...5W-30, 10W-30, 10W-40, 15W-40, 20W-40 and 20W-50.
      Would it be ok to use the Rotella 5W-40 or do I need to stick to what's specified in the manual?