yamahalova

extreme banchee mods

5 posts in this topic

ive seen some crazy shit and im planing on building my own crazy lil 2-stroke monster. im going to buy a 500cc kit from trinity racing. and putting it on a panther mini buggie. crazy fast engine for a light weight frame. www.desertkarts.com if u want to look at the frames thier pretty sweet. tell me your mods of these monsters and give me feed back on mine:2guns:

That website goes to a link page only...Is it the correct domain name? I don't see any pictures, just links.

ive seen some crazy shit and im planing on building my own crazy lil 2-stroke monster. im going to buy a 500cc kit from trinity racing. and putting it on a panther mini buggie. crazy fast engine for a light weight frame. Desertkarts.com Mini Rail Plans Parts & Off-road Go Karts if u want to look at the frames thier pretty sweet. tell me your mods of these monsters and give me feed back on mine:2guns:

Did you finish this?

You just Brought a Yr. and a Month old thread back to life....The Creator only has 3 posts...I dont think you will get a Response....I may be wrong:unsure: