UTV Adjustable Performance Series Bolt-on Shock Kits

2 posts in this topic

King, UTV shocks, have now reached a new level of versatility and performance. They've taken the knowledge gained in their successful bid to win the Baja 1000 and domination of short course racing and used it to make a great shock even better. King UTV shocks with the Wide Range Compression Adjuster give you the ability to precisely adjust compression damping from super soft to super firm with

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By D__L
      I want to upgrade, not sure what size tires will fit and do I need wheel spacers and lift kit?
      What performance mods do I need to do for the larger tires or don't need to ?
      Like the Maxxis Vipr tires.
      Maxxis Vipr front 27x9R-14
      Maxxis Vipr Rear 27x11R-14
      What size wheel will work? offset?
      Stock 25x10-12 Rears and 25x8-12 Fronts
      Stick with 12 inch wheels and get taller tires?
    • By Gorilla_Whips
      Hey guys, if you need any LED safety whips or undermount kits, look no further than Gorilla Whips Safety Whip Flags. These are the best, brightest and toughest whips and undermounts you will find on the market today. And if you use promo code: DAR10, anytime, we'll give you a 10% discount off your entire order! This promo code does not expire!
      If you love Cyber Monday deals, make sure to check out this deal that runs through Cyber Monday
      CYBER MONDAY ONLY SALE: Get 20% off orders of $250 or more on December 1st. Light up your #ATV, #UTV, #RZR, truck, and more with the top rated color changing LED Xtreme whips and Undermount kits from Gorilla Whips Safety Whip Flags. Use PROMO CODE: FANS20 #StrongerBrighterBetterGuaranteed #CyberMonday #LEDs

• By DDPMarc
      Hey all,
      A buddy of mine just got 2 falcon 110s a few weeks back that had been sitting around for a few years, and got me to get them running. Well at least one, and took parts from the other one as needed.
      He is trading me the other one for labor costs. I really did not want to do this since I could use the money, but I am going to anyway. So my question is, where can I find some good performance parts for this thing. The one I rode went pretty good, but Im a speed freak of sorts and want to built it to go faster. I want to make a crazy little toy for myself with this thing. I already know about the after market CDI and coils, but would like to go way further than that with a possible cam and head, maybe even a larger bore if possible.
      Thanks for any replies.
    • By courtyard
      Would like to try these Shock and vibe bar mounts on my ATV but looking for feeback on them. They are made by Precision Racing Products and apparently are awesome for racing and riding. I have a YZF 450 and all I would need are different mounting posts from the company and they would work
      They normally retail at $229 but this looks like a great deal:
      Yamaha YZ450F Precision Shock AND Vibe Mounts Will FIT Many ATV Quads TOO YZF | eBay