Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
utvboard

Two New Classes Added For Vegas to Reno The Long Way

1 post in this topic

With about a month to go before the thrilling Vegas to Reno - The Long Way!! race, two new classes have been added to the roster to accommodate two exciting groups of vehicles. Wide Open Excursions, best known for their corporate Baja adventure trips, will compete in a new class called Baja Challenge. This is a Pro Class featuring the identically prepared “arrive and drive” Wide Open race

More...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By extremerider
      Hi guys! I am Tony. I own a 2012 Honda TRX250X.
    • By data89
      I don't have any lack of power on short hills, but when I get a long uphill road the ATV will slow way down to about 30KPH. If I work the throttle to give it more gas it just gets worse. Then if I let up on the throttle it runs better, but of course slows down even more. Am I looking at a carb problem, or what? I tried getting at the air screw, but can barely get a screwdriver in it and then can't adjust...won't turn at all. I cannot find a fuel adjustment screw anywhere I can see on the carb, and the manual does not show one. My plug is burning black, wouldn't that be too much fuel, and how do I correct that? It may be that the engine is flooding when I go uphill and throttle up.
    • By shatty
      Anyone know where it is or how to get there?
    • By Admin
      We are trying something new to shorten the post size lengths a bit by defaulting to a collapsed mini profile within the posts. By clicking on the link below the member profile photo within a topic, you can expand the mini member profile. Feedback is welcome.