Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
utvboard

DragonFire Racing heads back to Lake Elsinore to race under the lights in the Lucas O

1 post in this topic

DragonFire Racing heads back to Lake Elsinore to race under the light in the Lucas Oil Offroad Championship. After a devastating crash on Sunday Jerry Whelchel is in 4th place in the point standings and 8 points back. He looks to get the points lead back this weekend, a new motor, almost a new truck and new Body, look for Jerry in the Unlimited 2 to be back on the podium this weekend. Larry

More...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Cobra_GT
      What’s up fellows I am looking for some heads for z400 motors or the whole motors themselves. Also I am looking for Keihin FCR carburetors in 39mm and or preferably the 41mm is what I would prefer. The newer the better I hate to price a new casting of that head from the dealer. Please hit me back in the thread or pm me if you can help me. I need to build a motor to beat a Banshee. All offers will be considered. Thanks for your attention in the matter. Peace.
    • By rm6keith
      Supermoto Ontario is hosting a supermoto race August 16 at Toronto Motorsports Park. Please check out our website www.supermotoontario.com for event details and poster. You can join our Facebook page and meet up with other sueprmoto ATV riders from Ontario and Quebec.
      Please email me at [email protected] for more information.
      Keith
    • By innosol80
      The brake light son my ATV are not working. I replaced the brake light switch and still nothing. Any ideas? Thanks.
    • By allens1
      I just bought this and the previous owner has disconnected the wires going to the cluster.
      I have found where one end has been cut. One is a sky blue and the other a green wire. I cant find where these connect to? When I ground either wire each light will come on.
      Any help would be great...
    • By bdrbldr
      I just purchased a 95 4004x4 sportsman and I cannot get the headlights to work im not a mechanic by any means is there a fuse if so were do I look