Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
utvboard

HiPer Technology Dominates First Half of the Year

1 post in this topic

Race Wins from Baja to PennsylvaniaLAWRENCE, Kan, July 22, 2009– The 2009 racing season has begun where 2008 left off, with HiPer wheels bringing more riders home first. HiPer’s carbon fiber Tech 3, Sidewinder, and Dakar wheels superior durability and acceleration have given the top racers the winning edge.The GNCC series continues to be dominated by HiPer wheels, with all nine rounds falling

More...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By d1outlaw
      i just bought a used eiger quad runner 400 4x4 for $50. how can i find what year it was made?
    • By lorrainejudson
      I have the vin # but when trying to get a seat cover the seats dont look anything alike
    • By Technician
      it all started with the the negative terminal buzzing when i try to start it. in attempting to fix that now when i turn my lights on, on the four wheeler all power is shut off. will still pull start but would like to have all issues resolved. any ideas?
    • By lovelymommy
      Hello! I am new here and I need some help from the experts. My 9 year old son was given an adult sized 4 wheeler for Christmas. He has never ride one and has never taken a training course. Of course, I just found out about this but was never consulted about him getting this, either.
      Anyways, he was able to ride it this morning and has never had any safety training and honestly, I am petrified he is going to get hurt. It will happen, it's just when.
      I am in the state of Indiana and the law states you must be 14 years old to operate unless there is direct supervision of an 18 year old or other. What exactly does "direct supervision " mean? Is rhis within site of the person riding or is it someone that is ON the ATV?
      Also if there are ANY SUGGESTIONS you guys can give me regarding this it would be helpful.
      My son is only 9 and a very immature 9 year old at that. I feel he has no business being on this without proper training but apparently that isn't as important to some people.
      Also, if there is anyone in the state of Indiana on here that can tell me the rules that would be awesome.
      *in addition* the 4 wheeler is for an adult. My son is only 4 foot 9 and 65 pounda. He's tiny. I am afraid he is certainly nowhere close to having the weight to control this machine.
    • By Ryan81
      Hey guys, I'm looking into getting a breeze for my son, it's in great shape and they want $800 for it. Would this be a good starter atv for him? I had a warrior and banchee back in the day. But he wants something to ride. He is 95 lbs and as tall as most 11year olds. But I don't want to get another Chinese made unit that goes out. Would this be a good unit for the price?
      Thanks Ryan