big bore kits

5 posts in this topic

i have and raptor 350 and i want to know if thare is an big bore kit i was also looking around to see if thare is any suspention mods for my raptor

There are over sized pistons, but I don't know if there are any big-bore cylinder kits. I do know that there is a hotrods stroker kit from wiseco. That along with a 1 or 2mm larger piston might get you close to 400cc. There are suspension products available for most any ATV, including your Raptor.

I don't know that you would have too, but I think that it is a good idea to put an oil cooler on any air cooled machine.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ryan93
      the internet and my tires on my quad are telling me two different things, please help me figure this out and maybe recommend what type of tread to use, dirt riding
    • By Gorilla_Whips
      Hey guys, if you need any LED safety whips or undermount kits, look no further than Gorilla Whips Safety Whip Flags. These are the best, brightest and toughest whips and undermounts you will find on the market today. And if you use promo code: DAR10, anytime, we'll give you a 10% discount off your entire order! This promo code does not expire!
      If you love Cyber Monday deals, make sure to check out this deal that runs through Cyber Monday
      CYBER MONDAY ONLY SALE: Get 20% off orders of $250 or more on December 1st. Light up your #ATV, #UTV, #RZR, truck, and more with the top rated color changing LED Xtreme whips and Undermount kits from Gorilla Whips Safety Whip Flags. Use PROMO CODE: FANS20 #StrongerBrighterBetterGuaranteed #CyberMonday #LEDs

I own a 2005 KVF 650 Brute Force I was rebuilding the clutch and as anyone knows this is a crazy exspensive adventure, but I came across a Promo code for offering 5% off any purchase of OEM parts, their prices were already super low and this saved me a ton of extra money! super great find!!!!!! I listed the code below for all of my ATV brothers!
      promo code : SAVEBIG
    • By hangingon
      The trails I called stealing wood trails that I have posted videos of is now being pulp wooded. Some man from Fl. bought all the land and is clearing it off. This can be bad or good I don't know yet. It depends on how much cleanup they do! On the + side it's going to expand our riding area and we have been told it's ok to use it for riding it should triple our riding area. But first I need a battery.
    • By Earthmover
      Hi I'm thinking of installing a body lift kit on my 02 F-250. Can any one tell me if there is any hidden costs involved for instance, do I need to extend my brake lines, steering collum transmission linkages or wiring