Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
utvboard

Updated Satellite GPS Messenger Introduced by SPOT

1 post in this topic

SALT LAKE CITY, -- SPOT LLC recently introduced its new SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger. The new SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger is 30% smaller and lighter than the original SPOT Satellite personal tracker, offers additional custom messaging modes, and uses a state-of-the-art GPS chipset and satellite communications to provide enhanced reliability and performance. "Since market introduction,

More...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Admin
      Does anyone use GPS, whether on a device or app to record their ATV trail rides? I have been thinking about a section where our members can upload let's say a .gpx file and share their rides on a google map for others to see where there are riding areas. Not sure if this is something of interest or how much it would be used, so just trying to get an idea.
      Importing routes from files like xml, lmx, tour, freshroute, gpx, kmz, kml
    • By Gemcelroy
      I recently purchased a polaris Sportsman 500 and am looking forward to riding trails into the backcountry. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good, rugged GPS unit that will handle rough trails and be easy to read in the sun.
    • By jaysun
      As my previous posts make quite clear, I'm very new to this and have no idea what I'm doing. However, I have many mechanically inclined friends, as well as a couple friends that rode/fixed ATVs growing up.
      That being said, I'm getting completely mixed opinions on how often to change oil. The guy I bought my bike from (2008 KFX 450) said he changed oil ever couple rides. I've had a couple other people tell me that. Then I've had several other friends laugh at me for that suggestion. Tonight, I finally downloaded the owner's manual and, according to that, I'm supposed to change the oil every 90 days or 1100 miles. What the fck?
      If I could get some assistance with this, I'd really appreciate it.
      By the way, the title (of course) should say "sport". I can't edit it.
    • By jaysun
      As my previous posts make quite clear, I'm very new to this and have no idea what I'm doing. However, I have many mechanically inclined friends, as well as a couple friends that rode/fixed ATVs growing up.
      That being said, I'm getting completely mixed opinions on how often to change oil. The guy I bought my bike from (2008 KFX 450) said he changed oil ever couple rides. I've had a couple other people tell me that. Then I've had several other friends laugh at me for that suggestion. Tonight, I finally downloaded the owner's manual and, according to that, I'm supposed to change the oil every 90 days or 1100 miles. What the fck?
      If I could get some assistance with this, I'd really appreciate it.
    • By AQUAJOE
      What GPS are you using or like for trail riding?