Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
utvboard

Arizona Dirt Sand Expo Combines with Arizona Motorcycle Expo For One Big Event in De

1 post in this topic

PHOENIX, AZ – SEPTEMBER 15, 2009: The Arizona Dirt Sand Expo has combined with the Arizona Motorcycle Expo at the Arizona State Fairgrounds for one big show the weekend of December 12th and 13th. With the economic state, the promoters AZ Expos, Inc have changed the structure from a formal show to a SuperSwap with very affordable $100 booth prices. AZ Expos goal is to provide companies the

More...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Kord02
      Looking for a service manual for a 1988 Yamaha Big Bear.I just bought one as a project and looking to fix some things on it. Thanks for the help.
    • By schmeck
      Anyone know of a good repair besides replacement for the ever cracking Big Bear 350 intakes. Replaced with a Zoom Zoom about two operational hours ago and the new one is cracked.
    • By dboy910
      Ok new to group and new to quads. I picked up a 88 Big Bear for next to nothing but it has issues. The entire high low revers shifter has been removed. All I have is a bar attached to the linkage. I can shift into all three but I would like to replace or get suggestions. I have looked around but there is limited info or pictures on what I would need to buy or where it even mounts. Any pics of what where and how it works would be great. Or direct me to correct thread.
      Thanks
    • By Barrysquad
      Somehow I lost all of my spark on my 350Big Bear, its a 1990. It ran well for maybe 3 days! Thought it was the carb. Cleaned it 4 times. It was losing power at midrange. Got worse and worse. Finally nothing!
      Are these good coils? I was thinking I could swap?
      2002 Honda-200cc: primary 0.4(ohm-200) secondary 9.0(ohm20k)
      1990 Yamaha-350cc: primary 0.8 secondary 11.0
    • By dctaz37
      My ATV started making a rubbing and clunking noise. I took the skid plates off and found that the front u-joint on the shaft that connects the front axle to the transfer case is toast. My manual does not reference this repair. Looking for instructions.