Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
utvboard

New Charge Alert Battery Status LED from Rigid Industries

1 post in this topic

MESA, AZ – September 11, 2009 – The latest release from Rigid Industries is here. A simple 5 minute install of 2 wires and one surface mount LED bulb lets you know the status of your charging system.A simple yet ingenious way to monitor your vehicle Battery Status. Install two supplied wires(one to ground, one to switched power) on any 12v wire in your vehicle, mount the led bulb anywhere in

More...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By data89
      2005 Arctic Cat LE 500cc. This last year the led readout has basically faded to where you can barely see it. This cat is always covered or inside, when not riding, so it's not due to sunlight fadeout I don't believe. Where does it get its' power from Is it from ECU under the seat?
    • By toonces
      Is there such a thing as a battery blanket made for ATV sized batteries? I've also heard of a battery 'plate' which I assume would be put directly under the battery. If someone could point the way to either of these much obliged.
      Also, maybe any other ideas on how to keep your batt warm that would go directly in the battery compartment? Trying to avoid just throwing a tarp over and putting a space heater under. Need an option with lower wattage consumption.
      thanks
    • By Photo72
      Arctic Cat 2006 ATV 500. The battery is dead overnight. Recharges fine with 1 amp charger. I disconnected the negative cable from the battery and put a meter between that post and the cable with everything turned off. It read a 10 volt draw. I pulled each fuse one at a time. The power draw went to zero when I pulled the ACC fuse and no others. The engine starts and runs without the fuse but the display panel keeps starting to show then goes off briefly. The display works fine with the fuse in place.
      What is the most likely culprit? How do I get to it? How do I fix it.
    • By bodatiouskid
      :aargh:I have a 02 Kaw.Prairie 650 with around 2300mi. & 280hrs. on it.After alot of start&stop riding this weekend,the LED gauges stopped working.Still have neutral&reverse lights,but no odo,clock,speedometer,& fuel gauge.
      What do you think went wrong & how can I fix?
    • By Gorilla_Whips
      Hey guys, if you need any LED safety whips or undermount kits, look no further than Gorilla Whips Safety Whip Flags. These are the best, brightest and toughest whips and undermounts you will find on the market today. And if you use promo code: DAR10, anytime, we'll give you a 10% discount off your entire order! This promo code does not expire!
      If you love Cyber Monday deals, make sure to check out this deal that runs through Cyber Monday
      CYBER MONDAY ONLY SALE: Get 20% off orders of $250 or more on December 1st. Light up your #ATV, #UTV, #RZR, truck, and more with the top rated color changing LED Xtreme whips and Undermount kits from Gorilla Whips Safety Whip Flags. Use PROMO CODE: FANS20 #StrongerBrighterBetterGuaranteed #CyberMonday #LEDs