Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
utvboard

New Cab Available for 2010 Polaris RANGERs

1 post in this topic

The new cab from Extreme Metal Products includes laminated safety glass windshield with a hand operated windshield wiper, Hard Top with LED dome light, and a cab back. It fits 2010 Polaris Ranger 500 and 800. Windshield: The windshield features laminated safety glass like you car has. This windshield will not scratch. The 16 ga. steel frame is powder coated with a texture black. All the

More...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By RoxanneRoseReid
      Need a polaris manual for a 1994 2 stroke 2/4x4 quad free. can you please post a link I can click on Thank you. Roxanne
    • By buzzar56
      I am looking for a free repair manual for a 2003 Polaris sportsman 500 ho atv. all the posts on here lead me noplace
      thanks fred.
    • By Weldingrod47
      Trying to change front wheel bearings. I removed the cotter pin and castle nut. Hub won't budge. Is there an additional retaining clip? Seems to be one of those push on type that barbs on the thread of the spindle. How do I remove it?
    • By warkcol
      I am having an issue where it sounds like the gears are slipping if I hit the throttle really hard and also after letting off when the engine brake is applied. Also, the drive train that goes to the front also rides again the gear shift box. I will attach pictures and a video here shortly.
      Thanks in advance!
      [ame]
      [/ame]https://postimg.org/image/cdlu6fza9/
    • By Beb1041
      Looking for a download of a manual